Windows 10: find last entry in a column

Discus and support find last entry in a column in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a column and I want to find the last entry and add some text to the last entry offset 3 down. Could you tell me how to do it please?.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Mar 27, 2019.

1. donnylad Win User

find last entry in a column

Hi all, I have a column and I want to find the last entry and add some text to the last entry offset 3 down.
    Could you tell me how to do it please?.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Akumos Win User

SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Mar 27, 2019
  4. find last entry in a column

COLUMN RESIZING

Hi Patrick,

You have the options to use the "Size all columns to fit" in File Explorer.

To help you resolve your concern, kindly follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer in the taskbar or press Ctrl + E.
    • Click the View Tab and then click Details.
    • After clicking Details, you have the option to click the
      Add columns
      and Size all columns to fit.
    You may also read the
    What's changed in File Explorer
    article for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

find last entry in a column

1. find last entry in a column - Similar Threads - find last entry

2. Find file of 'Unspecified' length using search options and not column filter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Find file of 'Unspecified' length using search options and not column filter: I want to be able to find all files with an error. These files have an unspecified length in the properties and the bitrate is also unspecified. I can find these files if I make either column visible and then use the filter in the column heading and choose 'Unspecified'. I do...
  3. Find file of 'Unspecified' length using search options and not column filter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find file of 'Unspecified' length using search options and not column filter: I want to be able to find all files with an error. These files have an unspecified length in the properties and the bitrate is also unspecified. I can find these files if I make either column visible and then use the filter in the column heading and choose 'Unspecified'. I do...
  4. Custom Columns

Custom Columns: Hello. Since I edit lots of music, I have been struggling with colums.I have music folder with lots of folders with beginnings letters, like folder A, with music that starts with letter A.Now, my problem are colums and custom folder templates. Since there is only 5 of them,...
  5. The last column of tiles in the Action Center is cropped. It's a minor thing but it drives...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The last column of tiles in the Action Center is cropped. It's a minor thing but it drives...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/benya01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lenf20/the_last_column_of_tiles_in_the_action_center_is/
  6. Find Task list entries with VBS

Find Task list entries with VBS: I want to detect if a given program App is running. I have made the following VB-Script to list all "programs" running: Sub ListPGMs Dim WMIService Dim ProcessList dim objSWbemObject Set WMIService = GetObject"winmgmts:" & "{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" &...
  7. Finding a photo by last modified date

Finding a photo by last modified date: How do I find a photo by create date/last modified date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-a-photo-by-last-modified-date/5f89975a-7e0a-4094-ae0e-b80c57b0c0d5"
  8. Last column of list view in File Explorer issue

Last column of list view in File Explorer issue: When I double click to open a file in the last column to the right side of the list view in File Explorer, and there are long file names among the list so the last column is not completely in the window, instead of opening the file, it advances to the next column. Then I have...
  9. Last status update on find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Last status update on find my device: What does it mean last status update when I am searching for my device in mocrosoft account? I am asking since my device appears as last seen on 8 Dec but last status update os shown as 13 Dec....
  10. Windows Search fails to find any Outlook entries

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Search fails to find any Outlook entries: In Windows 7, hitting the Windows key would bring up a search field, just as it does in Windows 10. Included in the search results would be matching entries from Microsoft Outlook 2010 (contacts, tasks, e-mail, etc. that contain the search string). Now in Windows 10 the...