Windows 10: find last entry in a column

Discus and support find last entry in a column in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a column and I want to find the last entry and add some text to the last entry offset 3 down. Could you tell me how to do it please?.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Mar 27, 2019.

1. donnylad Win User

find last entry in a column

Hi all, I have a column and I want to find the last entry and add some text to the last entry offset 3 down.
    Could you tell me how to do it please?.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Akumos Win User

SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Mar 27, 2019
  4. find last entry in a column

COLUMN RESIZING

Hi Patrick,

You have the options to use the "Size all columns to fit" in File Explorer.

To help you resolve your concern, kindly follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer in the taskbar or press Ctrl + E.
    • Click the View Tab and then click Details.
    • After clicking Details, you have the option to click the
      Add columns
      and Size all columns to fit.
    You may also read the
    What's changed in File Explorer
    article for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

find last entry in a column

1. find last entry in a column - Similar Threads - find last entry

2. Last column of list view in File Explorer issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Last column of list view in File Explorer issue: When I double click to open a file in the last column to the right side of the list view in File Explorer, and there are long file names among the list so the last column is not completely in the window, instead of opening the file, it advances to the next column. Then I have...
  3. Missing Information in Columns

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Information in Columns: Since I've updated my Windows Media Player with new Codec's my Video's no longer show which type they are in my folders ie:- MP4 or MKV, it just says Video Clip in the type Column, how do I get the type Column to show what type of Video it is....
  4. Last status update on find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Last status update on find my device: What does it mean last status update when I am searching for my device in mocrosoft account? I am asking since my device appears as last seen on 8 Dec but last status update os shown as 13 Dec....
  5. Need to find GOM jump list registry entry/file location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to find GOM jump list registry entry/file location: I have my old OS drive connected to a new drive and clean install. I'd like my GOM jumplist history back. Where is it located please? Google has failed me *Confused TIA 117202
  6. inquiry about removing a hard to find intel control panel entry

inquiry about removing a hard to find intel control panel entry: so im trying to remove Intel® Product Improvement Program (32-bit) from my control panel. Seriously intel?! Seriously!? Low and behold, no .cpl in the system32 folder. Also tried copy/pasting the name into group policy editor with and without the fancy schmancy little ®...
  7. Windows Search fails to find any Outlook entries

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Search fails to find any Outlook entries: In Windows 7, hitting the Windows key would bring up a search field, just as it does in Windows 10. Included in the search results would be matching entries from Microsoft Outlook 2010 (contacts, tasks, e-mail, etc. that contain the search string). Now in Windows 10 the...
  8. Desktop Icon Columns

Desktop Icon Columns: I have lots of shortcut icons on my desktop for files and programs. That means 2 or 3 columns of small icons. It would appear the Win 10 will only allow 1 column. I've messed with the icon spacing and vertical spacing (regedit) and the vertical spacing works but horizontal...
  9. date column

in Windows 10 Support
    date column: This morning I updated to the latest BitDefender and while doing so their instructions did not indicate to not select uninstall as the installer would complete this task automatically even though a message did pop up asking me to uninstall. I believe this was the reason for...
  10. Column Bar problems.

in Windows 10 Support
    Column Bar problems.: I'm having a problem with the Column Bar in File Explorer. I like to show Backup Method in my backup folders along with Name, Date, etc. When I first installed Windows 10 it wasn't available in the drop down so I didn't think too much about it, but then a couple of weeks...