Windows 10: find music and create a downloadable playlist

Discus and support find music and create a downloadable playlist in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; im trying to find and record music into a playlist that i can download to cd.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JacobMcGonigal, Oct 2, 2020.

1. find music and create a downloadable playlist

im trying to find and record music into a playlist that i can download to cd.

:)

JacobMcGonigal, Oct 2, 2020

2. Easiest way to create music playlist in Nokia Lumia 520

On 12/18/13, Xbox released the
    Xbox Music app
    , which lets Xbox Music Pass subscribers stream millions of songs and download favorites for offline listening. The app can also manage and play songs from your personal music library.

Other highlights:

• Create and manage playlists that automatically sync across PC, tablet, Xbox, and the web
    • See artist details with pictures, bios, album lists, and related artists
    • Explore top songs, featured artists, and recommended albums to easily discover new music
    • Use the radio feature to instantly creates playlists based on your favorite artists
    More app release details and be viewed at
    Xbox on Windows Phone 8.1 release details

Please use the
    Xbox Music suggestion box
    to vote on or suggest what new features and changes you would like to see.

Enjoying the music,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], Oct 2, 2020
  3. how to create a WP8 playlist?

On 12/18/13, Xbox released the
    Xbox Music app
    , which lets Xbox Music Pass subscribers stream millions of songs and download favorites for offline listening. The app can also manage and play songs from your personal music library.

Other highlights:

• Create and manage playlists that automatically sync across PC, tablet, Xbox, and the web
    • See artist details with pictures, bios, album lists, and related artists
    • Explore top songs, featured artists, and recommended albums to easily discover new music
    • Use the radio feature to instantly creates playlists based on your favorite artists
    More app release details and be viewed at
    Xbox on Windows Phone 8.1 release details

Please use the
    Xbox Music suggestion box
    to vote on or suggest what new features and changes you would like to see.

Enjoying the music,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], Oct 2, 2020
  4. Sasha100 Win User

find music and create a downloadable playlist

WMP Will Not Save Playlist

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist". I have clicked on "Web Help" in the pop-up box and tried all the suggested solutions, but none of them have solved the problem. Can you please help.

Sasha100, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

find music and create a downloadable playlist

1. find music and create a downloadable playlist - Similar Threads - find music create

2. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  3. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  4. Groove Music App - Playlists

in Cortana
    Groove Music App - Playlists: I have the Groove Music App and I was just wondering how you actually put the songs into the playlist! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-playlists/783b64f8-d9ed-4f22-9864-1bb42166b2af
  5. Music Playlists

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music Playlists: I have a couple of hundred playlists. They are customized to show "Artist" "Genre" & "Length" only. When I changed my folder icon they all went back to showing all the columns I don't need! I have tried but failed to find a way to customize all my playlists in bulk! If...
  6. Can't create playlist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't create playlist: On groove music i can't create a playlist. If I click the + next to the playlists it opens the dialog box. Then I type the name of the playlist and click on "create playlist" and the button goes gray and nothing happens. It doesn't freeze, because i can carry on editing the...
  7. Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC: Title^ I have all the songs in other folders obviously, but I jsut wanna take the playlist and put that in it's own folder.. is there a quick way for that? submitted by /u/BEAVER_TAIL [link] [comments]...
  8. music program playlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    music program playlist: hello! i am having difficulty playing my music thats listed in or a playlist. when i open it, a pop up says it had difficulty pulling up this folder. i have no signs saying it might have been deleted, or corrupt. maybe i dont know what steps to do to start it. i sure...
  9. Groove Music and iTunes playlists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music and iTunes playlists: I think I figured this out! Via iTunes export your playlist in .m3u format, as long as you are "watching" a directory with an .m3u they will auto-magically show up in Groove Music. I did have to reset the app to make it look in that directory again, but it worked for me....
  10. My Music Playlists

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Music Playlists: I had Music Playlists of 1950/60s Music, 1970s Music, 1980s Music, 1990s Music, 2000s + Music , Brass Band Music, Christmas Music. These have all disappeared from my music library. Why/where has the music gone gone? the playlists are still there but all the music has gone!!!...