Windows 10: find my windows 10 activation key

Discus and support find my windows 10 activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Find my win 10 activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-windows-10-activation-key/df7e8380-48e0-4ac3-aa61-2fceb550054a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlanDorro, Jul 13, 2020.

1. AlanDorro Win User

find my windows 10 activation key

Find my win 10 activation key

:)

AlanDorro, Jul 13, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Jul 13, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. find my windows 10 activation key - Similar Threads - find activation key

2. find my activations key , my

in Windows 10 Gaming
    find my activations key , my: my product id - 00391-80000-00001-AA378 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-activations-key-my/eae2031c-1d5c-41d1-b44b-b403a4394366
  3. find my activations key , my

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    find my activations key , my: my product id - 00391-80000-00001-AA378 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-activations-key-my/eae2031c-1d5c-41d1-b44b-b403a4394366
  4. Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows: Hi,I need to activate Windows for some reason, I have 8.1 which came pre-installed. The laptop is old, I think since 2010 or something.I don't have the key and I cannot find it. I did find one through some method I found online, but apparently, it wasn't the right one??!!...
  5. Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows: Hi,I need to activate Windows for some reason, I have 8.1 which came pre-installed. The laptop is old, I think since 2010 or something.I don't have the key and I cannot find it. I did find one through some method I found online, but apparently, it wasn't the right one??!!...
  6. Finding activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding activation key: I am trying to find the activation key for a preinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop and have tried using Showkey but am getting a warning not to run this app. So how do we find the key now that Showkey is not going to run? 181171
  7. Finding Activation Key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Finding Activation Key?: Hi Microsoft Forums, As part of the process to upgrade my work computer Microsoft Surface Pro 7, I was asked to do a factory reset. After completing the factory reset my computer is saying that I need to activate Windows with the product key. However, I don't have access to...
  8. how can i find my windows 10 activation key

how can i find my windows 10 activation key: how can i find my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-windows-10-activation-key/a9f73ac0-b1dd-45cd-858f-3a5754d1749d
  9. Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation

Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation: So, I just upgraded my copy of Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Pro Edition, but for some reason. I got Windows 10 Enterprise edition instead. And now, I get an email from the date of purchase like normal, but there is no product key included and I already had a product...
  10. how do I find my activation key for windows 10

how do I find my activation key for windows 10: my windows 10 is running okay but I cannot activate it what causes this and where do I find my activation key? 69630