Windows 10: Find my Windows 10 pro product key

Discus and support Find my Windows 10 pro product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a used Dell Dimension E521 desktop with a clean version of Windows 10 pro. I signed with my Windows account, but I don't know if it activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CindySmith72, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Find my Windows 10 pro product key

I bought a used Dell Dimension E521 desktop with a clean version of Windows 10 pro. I signed with my Windows account, but I don't know if it activated or linked to my Windows account. Shortly after, my mother passed and I started using her desktop. I wanted to update the Dell desktop I bought, but it won't completely boot up. It goes to the Dell blue screen, but it does nothing when I hit F12 or F2. Help!

:)

CindySmith72, Jul 15, 2021

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 15, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Why was I not asked for a product key when upgrading to Win 10?

According to your spec you have Win 10 Pro, but perhaps that doesn't reflect your PC.

You haven't stated which edition of Win 10 you have on this machine, nor what your Win 10 key is for.

For example, if you already have Win 10 Pro and your key is Win 10 Home, that would be a retrograde step.

For interest only:
    Change Product Key in Windows 10

More on product key if you search this list or look at 'Related Tutorials' in the above.
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Find my Windows 10 pro product key

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Find my Windows 10 pro product key

1. Find my Windows 10 pro product key - Similar Threads - Find pro product

2. find my windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    find my windows 10 product key: I need to do a clean install of Windows 10. Where can I find it on my computer. A computer tech installed a digital copy of Windows but he did not give need the licence....
  3. find my windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    find my windows 10 product key: I need to do a clean install of Windows 10. Where can I find it on my computer. A computer tech installed a digital copy of Windows but he did not give need the licence....
  4. find my windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to find product key of Windows 10 Pro account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find product key of Windows 10 Pro account: Hi All,I had bought my laptop from the retailer with Windows 10 Home Edition.After a couple of weeks, I brought the upgrade from Microsoft store and upgraded my Windows to Windows 10 Pro Edition.Recently my system crashed and I had to change my hard disk and reinstall...
  6. Unable to find product key of Windows 10 Pro account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find product key of Windows 10 Pro account: Hi All,I had bought my laptop from the retailer with Windows 10 Home Edition.After a couple of weeks, I brought the upgrade from Microsoft store and upgraded my Windows to Windows 10 Pro Edition.Recently my system crashed and I had to change my hard disk and reinstall...
  7. How to Find Windows 10 Pro Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Find Windows 10 Pro Product Key: I purchased Windows 10 Pro this past year from the Microsoft Store and digitally downloaded it on my PC. Ever since that time, I keep getting this message to Active it on my PC. I do not recall seeing the product code in the email confirming my purchase. This message does...
  8. Can’t find my Product key for windows 10 pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t find my Product key for windows 10 pro: [ATTACH]I clicked on order history then windows but cant find the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-product-key-for-windows-10-pro/93565c16-bc91-4d09-900e-98244b06d264
  9. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Can't Find Product Key

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Can't Find Product Key: Trying to get access to my MS Windows 10 Pro key. Bought via store upgrade. Please do not send a link telling me to look in order history, continue to read instead. My order history order doesn't have any key information. There is also literally a dead link on my order...
  10. Find Old Windows 10 Pro Product Key

Find Old Windows 10 Pro Product Key: Hey there, I recently bought my friend's laptop from him, so I finally have a computer to myself after not having one for about two years! I did a factory reset, all was well, it's an older Windows 8 model. ANYWAYS, I bought Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store a few...