Windows 10: Find out if a copy of Windows 10 is genuine

Discus and support Find out if a copy of Windows 10 is genuine in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I found a copy of Windows 10 for sale claiming to be real Microsoft Product...Stamped "Made in Puerto Rico" English Version. Box has Microsoft Corp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SHELLENEREICH, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Find out if a copy of Windows 10 is genuine

I found a copy of Windows 10 for sale claiming to be real Microsoft Product...Stamped "Made in Puerto Rico" English Version.

Box has Microsoft Corp Redman Washington on back---Label with SKU state Made in Puerto Rico.

I need to know if it is FAKE.

Already been there

:)

SHELLENEREICH, Sep 26, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Find out if a copy of Windows 10 is genuine

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Find out if a copy of Windows 10 is genuine

1. Find out if a copy of Windows 10 is genuine - Similar Threads - Find copy genuine

2. Is the copy of windows genuine?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is the copy of windows genuine?: and if not how it is linked to my account ? when I entered my account on laptop it showed me that windows is activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-copy-of-windows-genuine/b033c2c6-00dd-4357-8db6-a646fd9180fc
  3. Is the copy of windows genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the copy of windows genuine?: and if not how it is linked to my account ? when I entered my account on laptop it showed me that windows is activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-copy-of-windows-genuine/b033c2c6-00dd-4357-8db6-a646fd9180fc
  4. Is the copy of windows genuine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. copy of windows is not genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy of windows is not genuine: plsss helppp call 81780 96764 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine/aa28a989-8412-4349-aeac-748210471c9c
  6. copy of windows is not genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copy of windows is not genuine: plsss helppp call 81780 96764 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine/aa28a989-8412-4349-aeac-748210471c9c
  7. Non-genuine to genuine Windows 10 still says non-genuine copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Non-genuine to genuine Windows 10 still says non-genuine copy: I bought a non-genuine copy of Windows 10 but then had problems with it so I bought a genuine version but I can't change the product key from the non-genuine to the newly bought genuine copy. I tried uninstalling the non-genuine product key by "slmgr -upk" in command prompt...
  8. Windows 10 genuine copy Expired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 genuine copy Expired: I had an a Genuine Windows 10 pro version for only 7 months and suddenly Windows got expired and says "Activate windows" . does windows 10 genune copy expire??...
  9. Error Windows 10 copy not genuine

Error Windows 10 copy not genuine: i bought this laptop like a year ago i think.. and it had genuine windows and it updated smoothly always.. today i tried to update this new feature update 1903, it said pending restart, i clicked update and restart.. the computer restarted and i got this error windows...
  10. Genuine copy of Windows 10 not activating

Genuine copy of Windows 10 not activating: Hello, I own a digital download copy of Windows 10 purchased from their online store which I've been using for about a year. I've only just recently rebuilt my computer from scratch using the two existing hard drives on with all my files and programmes that I didn't want to...