Windows 10: Find Product Key

Discus and support Find Product Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,I have hard drive that has windows 10 installed and is failing to boot. Where can I find the product key on this drive using another computer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BrandonReed5, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Find Product Key

Hello,I have hard drive that has windows 10 installed and is failing to boot. Where can I find the product key on this drive using another computer to search in the Hdd.thanks

:)

BrandonReed5, Nov 29, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Find Product Key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Find Product Key

1. Find Product Key - Similar Threads - Find Product Key

2. not finding product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not finding product key: i am not able to operte window prperly and it is asking for product key and my windows is 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-finding-product-key/250bca64-c532-49f8-a023-c0e07042d3e8
  3. Find Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find Product Key: Hello,I have hard drive that has windows 10 installed and is failing to boot. Where can I find the product key on this drive using another computer to search in the Hdd.thanks...
  4. Find Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find Product Key: Hello,I have hard drive that has windows 10 installed and is failing to boot. Where can I find the product key on this drive using another computer to search in the Hdd.thanks...
  5. Product key find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key find: So my problem is quite complicated and completely my fault but I hope I can get some help. I was trying to fix some really weird network issues that started months after building my PC . It had been working in perfect condition but suddenly stopped connecting correctly. In an...
  6. finding product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    finding product key: To whom it may concern,i have been dealing with this problem of my laptop constantly asking me to activate my windowsbut i havnt been able to find my product key i have been told to try windows key+X and then click on command promt and write this "wmic path...
  7. Finding product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finding product key: how can I get my product key to activate windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-product-key/bcc8aefa-87af-401d-8c50-3fd4dfe61b6d
  8. finding product key

finding product key: I have a older Surface tablet that I bought used and it was upgraded to windows 10. I don't have the key and it wants me to activate the windows. How do I find the product key or digital license for the windows 10 on this thing?...
  9. find the product key

find the product key: I did reset my laptop and then reinstall windows 10 with a CD and now it's need the product key. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-the-product-key/41d5fcd7-e5a8-408b-8f38-9e0c49dd93e2"
  10. Finding Product key

Finding Product key: How can i find my windows product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-product-key/8bc5f5cf-9a5f-48c4-9665-28fcb9b985ff"