Windows 10: find properties on my PC

Discus and support find properties on my PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can't find properties on my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by canuck_eh, Aug 8, 2018.

1. canuck_eh Win User

find properties on my PC

can't find properties on my PC

:)

canuck_eh, Aug 8, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 8, 2018
  4. find properties on my PC

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

find properties on my PC

1. find properties on my PC - Similar Threads - find properties

2. Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.: Hello,I have been having so much problems trying to move a folder out of c:\users\username\OneDrive. Up until a few days ago, I had a Location Tab in Properties. I was trying to move a folder out of there, but I kept on getting error messages. Now I don't know where it is:I...
  3. Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.: Hello,I have been having so much problems trying to move a folder out of c:\users\username\OneDrive. Up until a few days ago, I had a Location Tab in Properties. I was trying to move a folder out of there, but I kept on getting error messages. Now I don't know where it is:I...
  4. Where exactly can I find the "Network Address" setting in my wifi properties tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where exactly can I find the "Network Address" setting in my wifi properties tab?: Hello! I am someone who is having some problems when it comes to bypassing a timed wifi shutoff. After looking at a few tutorials, I've determined that the easiest way is to randomize the Network Address value in the configure tab of my network properties, however, when I...
  5. Where exactly can I find the "Network Address" setting in my wifi properties tab?

Where exactly can I find the "Network Address" setting in my wifi properties tab?: Hello! I am someone who is having some problems when it comes to bypassing a timed wifi shutoff. After looking at a few tutorials, I've determined that the easiest way is to randomize the Network Address value in the configure tab of my network properties, however, when I...
  6. Where exactly can I find the "Network Address" setting in my wifi properties tab?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties: where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-destination-part-in-shortcut/829bb4aa-7e3c-4afd-836b-8bcf308da218
  8. where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties

where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties: where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-destination-part-in-shortcut/829bb4aa-7e3c-4afd-836b-8bcf308da218
  9. "Failed with 0x80092004 - Cannot find object or property" Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Failed with 0x80092004 - Cannot find object or property" Issue: Hi There,I'm trying desprelty to install .Net 4.8 on Windows 2016 server which has already installed.Net 4.6 but without any luck and getting the "Failed with 0x80092004 - Cannot find object or property"error during installation I've tried to solve this issue by trying to...
  10. "Failed with 0x80092004 - Cannot find object or property" Issue

"Failed with 0x80092004 - Cannot find object or property" Issue: Hi There,I'm trying desprelty to install .Net 4.8 on Windows 2016 server which has already installed.Net 4.6 but without any luck and getting the "Failed with 0x80092004 - Cannot find object or property"error during installation I've tried to solve this issue by trying to...