Windows 10: Find storage device file system

Discus and support Find storage device file system in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I have a micro SD card that came from a network cctv camera. The cameras file system is not known to file explorer and prompts me to format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark_707, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Mark_707 Win User

Find storage device file system

Hello.

I have a micro SD card that came from a network cctv camera.

The cameras file system is not known to file explorer and prompts me to format the device.

However; I would like to find out what the file system is and if I can find a way to recover the footage off it.

The cameras web client mentions iSCSI media system but I don't know if this correlates to the format type on the SD card.

I see this download from Microsoft on iSCSI but I don't know whether this would be able to work. Seems to be more related to accessing over the network.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=18986

I'm strictly trying to access the device plugged directly into my computers SD card reader.

:)

Mark_707, Apr 4, 2020

2. Internal Storage devices being detected as removable devices

Hi,

I would suggest you to update your storage controller driver.

Method 1: Update Storage Controller Driver

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Update Driver Software.
    • Wait for sometime and check if the issue persists.
    • Restart your system.
    Method 2: Uninstall and then reinstall Storage Controller driver from the Manufacturer's Website

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest storage controller driver.
    • Once the download is complete, double-click and run the setup file to complete installation.
    • Restart your system.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 4, 2020
  3. System Specs minor revisions and suggestions

Change: Hard Disk(s) to Storage Device(s)
    Change: LCD/CRT Model: to Display Device(s):
    add an Audio Device(s) = for headsets and speaker set ups.

and as others have suggested before: The option to list more than one system spec

lyndonguitar, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Find storage device file system

$4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Find storage device file system

1. Find storage device file system - Similar Threads - Find storage device

2. System can not find a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System can not find a file: C:\Users\Public\Music\SecurityHealth.exe manifest ....Since long time such window is displaying on my screen and there is information that can not find such file. Is there any body who can help me. It is irritating Message which always is displayed on my screen. I feel I did...
  3. System can not find a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System can not find a file: C:\Users\Public\Music\SecurityHealth.exe manifest ....Since long time such window is displaying on my screen and there is information that can not find such file. Is there any body who can help me. It is irritating Message which always is displayed on my screen. I feel I did...
  4. System can not find a file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Accessing files on a network storage device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing files on a network storage device: I can´t access files from my network storage from one of my surface book win 10 pro though I can from my older surface win 10 by right click on the device and choosing set public connection. How can I do the same with Win Pro?Thx for any help...
  6. "System Files" & System and Reserved eating storage space

"System Files" & System and Reserved eating storage space: Hi there, I have a question about my brand newly bought HP stream laptop. I bought this about a week ago and around two days ago I got a notification that I was low on storage. This alarmed me because I hadn't downloaded anything onto here. ANYTHING. So, I checked it out and...
  7. Reserved Storage took more storage than System Files

Reserved Storage took more storage than System Files: So I've finished installing Windows 10 version 1903, To see that I only have 5 GB left on my SSD. (It's a 32 GB SSD.) So I've figured it was only Windows Update files. So I ran Disk Cleanup. After I ran Disk Cleanup, I only have 9 GB. Now I wanted to see what was going on. I...
  8. system can not find a file

in Windows 10 Customization
    system can not find a file: when I [IMG]when I switch on my pc this appears. Can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-can-not-find-a-file/ed06508d-f43b-4c22-be89-897e8f71ba5e
  9. Settings>System>Storage/Local Storage>Temporary Files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Settings>System>Storage/Local Storage>Temporary Files?: Left click This PC and Temporary files show 3.77GB. When I left click Temporary files to remove the 3.77GB it populates and shows only approx. 20MB of files that can be removed. Where are the rest of the 3.7xGB of temporary files located that are indicated can be removed and...
  10. Settings>System>Storage/Local Storage>Temporary Files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings>System>Storage/Local Storage>Temporary Files?: Left click This PC and Temporary files show 3.77GB. When I left click Temporary files to remove the 3.77GB it populates and shows only approx. 20MB of files that can be removed. Where are the rest of the 3.7xGB of temporary files located that are indicated can be removed and...