Windows 10: find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.

Discus and support find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.I would like to know what licences for OS's 10 & 11 I have associated with my account please.To be clear, I am not asking in what devices I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NigelCourtney, Nov 26, 2022.

1. find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.

Hello.I would like to know what licences for OS's 10 & 11 I have associated with my account please.To be clear, I am not asking in what devices I am signed in on or activated on. Just simply what licences I have and how many.Please could I ask how I go about doing that ?Warm regards.NC

:)

NigelCourtney, Nov 26, 2022

2. How to verify that my Windows 10 licence is associated with my Hotmail/Microsoft account

Do those steps:

• Use the keyboard shortcut Windows-I to open the Settings application.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Select Activation

find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account. SU1Ru.png

Here you see the current status. If the account has no licence you can click on Add an account, enter your account data and the account gets the license added.

You can see this in the next step in the same dialog:

find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account. Gc0yx.png

magicandre1981, Nov 26, 2022
  3. No digital licence associated with this Microsoft account.

Hi,

I couldn't find my problem in the forum so I am asking this question.

So I bought a laptop with Windows 8 pre-installed. I didnot get a CD or anything of that sort with it, but it was genuine windows as I could see the windows logo on the laptop and also under computer information.

Then I got an update for free to Windows 10 which I did. Shortly after that my hard disk crashed and I had to get another hard disk.

I downloaded a Windows 10 tool that created flashable windows 10 in pendrive and I flashed it. Now, I got a windows 10 on my laptop but it is not activated. Earlier it was saying that I got a different version of Windows 10( Pro) than what licence my Microsoft
    account has ( Home Single Language).

So I decided to get that from the same tool that I used to create flashable drive.

Now, when I try to get the Windows Activated , it says there is no digital licence associated with my Microsoft account.

My question is, I got a genuine windows 8 from purchase, I had the same Microsoft email ID when I upgraded to Windows 10, and I am logged in with the same ID, then where did my digital licence go ?

I tried the trouble shooter in activation, and also the "changed hardware" thing, everytime I get the same message, no digital licence. Then how come the pop up said digital licence is for Home Single Language?

Help! And sorry for bad English.

RahulSingh5, Nov 26, 2022
  4. find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.

Windows Digital licence transfer

Hi,

hoping someone can help me. I have significantly upgraded my PC (almost everything apart from BD and case!) and have had to re-install Windows. The digital licence I had associated with the original PC will not install on my new PC and tells me it is
    invalid. From memory the old licence was associated to an old Windows 8.1 licence I bought many years ago.

Is there anyway to utilise the digital licence. The only licence on my account I can use is a licence associated to a laptop that I actively use. Although the old PC is listed as have a digital licence.

Any thoughts or help much appreciated

Thanks

GordonWilkie, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.

1. find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - find digital licences

2. Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your...: Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your MSA with your digital license, that will be your MSA containing the digital license....
  3. Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your...: Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your MSA with your digital license, that will be your MSA containing the digital license....
  4. Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.: Hello.I would like to know what licences for OS's 10 & 11 I have associated with my account please.To be clear, I am not asking in what devices I am signed in on or activated on. Just simply what licences I have and how many.Please could I ask how I go about doing that ?Warm...
  6. find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.: Hello.I would like to know what licences for OS's 10 & 11 I have associated with my account please.To be clear, I am not asking in what devices I am signed in on or activated on. Just simply what licences I have and how many.Please could I ask how I go about doing that ?Warm...
  7. How to link digital licence to Microsoft account on a local user account

How to link digital licence to Microsoft account on a local user account: I have a new computer with Windows 10 Pro. It is activated. I log in to the computer with a local account, let’s say username “pen” and password “paper”. In activation settings, there is an option to link a Microsoft account to a digital licence. I did this and it said it...
  8. Transferring digital licence to another microsoft account

Transferring digital licence to another microsoft account: I bought a new laptop yesterday. The seller installed windows 10 I bought the license in the shop. However, they used my mother's details and created a new microsoft account, while I was out and I didn't know that now windows requires microsoft account during first setup. I...
  9. What is meant by term "digital licence linked to your account" ?

What is meant by term "digital licence linked to your account" ?: I just want to know that if i have digital licence linked to my account than windows 10 will activated on my any PC when I sign in with my Microsoft account linked with digital licence....
  10. Linking digital licences to MS Account.

Linking digital licences to MS Account.: We all now that we can link the digital licence now to our MS account, using Redstone. However, I have just discovered something slightly disconcerting. I have 14393.5 Home, upgraded from retail 8.1 on my PC, and it was registered as a device on my MS account, and shows...