Windows 10: Find windows 10 professional product key

Discus and support Find windows 10 professional product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I upgarded my laptop to Windows 10 professional after purchase. I am now upgrading hardware which will need re-installation of Windows 10 pro. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sj27, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Sj27 Win User

Find windows 10 professional product key

Hi. I upgarded my laptop to Windows 10 professional after purchase. I am now upgrading hardware which will need re-installation of Windows 10 pro. I need to locate my product key. I cannot find the box which i bought fromw the store. What are my options? Thanks

:)

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Find windows 10 professional product key

Downgrade Windows 10 OEM to Windows 7 Professional - Product Key

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your response. This is really the answer that I was looking for, at first I just couldn't understand why it was called a downgrade when there's a need to have another license, but your answer clarified it.

If your OEM has not injected your product key into the BIOS on your PC, follow these steps:

These statements defeat the purpose of downgrade rights. The workaround in this situation is to use an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 Product Key to initiate the activation.
    The tricky part of this is, it can be a product key that is already in use but corresponds with the edition. The burden is on you the user to find such a product key.

For the edition, customer is using a Windows 10 Pro OEM which gives downgrade rights to Windows 7 Professional. However, I don't think that I can download the image using the link
    below as it needs a retail license (25 characters). I only have the 20 characters OEM product ID. Can you suggest where can I possibly download the Windows 7 Pro installer?

Thanks and Regards,

Jude Sudario, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Find windows 10 professional product key

1. Find windows 10 professional product key - Similar Threads - Find professional product

2. Lost product key for Windows 10 Professional x64

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost product key for Windows 10 Professional x64: So I bought my PC about a year ago and got a license for Windows 10 Professional. The key was written on a box I got with the PC, however, due to unfortunate circumstances involving my mother just throwing away those boxes for no reason, I have lost the key. I have been asked...
  3. Lost product key for Windows 10 Professional x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost product key for Windows 10 Professional x64: So I bought my PC about a year ago and got a license for Windows 10 Professional. The key was written on a box I got with the PC, however, due to unfortunate circumstances involving my mother just throwing away those boxes for no reason, I have lost the key. I have been asked...
  4. Lost product key for Windows 10 Professional x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Product key for Windows 10 Professional Purchased in Microsoft Store

Product key for Windows 10 Professional Purchased in Microsoft Store: This is a company laptop.Initially it's running with Windows 10 Home not activated.Purchased Windows 10 Pro license through Microsoft Store Online & proceed with the online installation but failed. Restarted the laptop & found out the license indicates Windows 10 Enterprise...
  6. Retrieve Windows 10 Professional product key for a new PC

Retrieve Windows 10 Professional product key for a new PC: Hi all, Recently my old PC which had Win 10 Pro on it died. The hard drive died. I am building a new PC and I would like to reuse the Win 10 Pro license that I had. Is there a way to retrieve the key so that I can use Win 10 again for my new PC? Kind regards...
  7. Find Windows 10 product key

Find Windows 10 product key: Recently I have changed my HDD and replaced it with SSD. Because my old Windows 10 had slowed down I decided to freshly install Windows 10 on new SSD instead of upgrading it. So I searched Microsoft resources and found "Media creation tools" to make a USB installation media...
  8. Using Windows 10 Professional Product key to Windows 8.1 Professional

Using Windows 10 Professional Product key to Windows 8.1 Professional: HI, Due to some inconvenience while using Windows 10 Professional, I want to use Windows 8.1 Professional. 1. Can I use the Windows 10 Professional product key to activate & use Windows 8.1 Professional? 2. As I have already purchased Windows 10 Professional License,...
  9. Find Windows Product Key

Find Windows Product Key: I have two machines with two different editions of windows 10. The old one has Windows 10 Pro, and the new one has Windows 10 Home Single Language. I have lost the Windows 10 Pro key and Windows 10 Home Single Language came pre-installed on the machine, so I don't have key...
  10. Find Product Key in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Product Key in Windows 10: How to: Find Product Key in Windows 10 How to View the Product Key in Windows 10 The Windows 10 product key is a sequence of 25 letters and numbers divided into 5 groups of 5 characters each (ex: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) that is used to activate the 32-bit or...