Windows 10: Find Windows Product Key

Discus and support Find Windows Product Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have two machines with two different editions of windows 10. The old one has Windows 10 Pro, and the new one has Windows 10 Home Single Language. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HiteshSuthar93, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Find Windows Product Key

I have two machines with two different editions of windows 10.

The old one has Windows 10 Pro, and the new one has Windows 10 Home Single Language. I have lost the Windows 10 Pro key and Windows 10 Home Single Language came pre-installed on the machine, so I don't have key for it.

Now, I want to switch the editions in both the machines. So that, I can use the Pro edition in my new machine and the Home edition in my old machine.

Seeking help. Can anyone please help me out?

:)

HiteshSuthar93, Oct 4, 2019

2. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 4, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Find Windows Product Key

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Find Windows Product Key

1. Find Windows Product Key - Similar Threads - Find Product Key

2. Find windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find windows product key: First, open Notepad by right-clicking anywhere on the desktop, hovering over “New,” and then selecting “Text Document” from the menu.Copy and paste this code into Notepad:Set WshShell = CreateObject"WScript.Shell"MsgBox...
  3. Find windows product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find windows product key: First, open Notepad by right-clicking anywhere on the desktop, hovering over “New,” and then selecting “Text Document” from the menu.Copy and paste this code into Notepad:Set WshShell = CreateObject"WScript.Shell"MsgBox...
  4. Find Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find Product Key: Hello,I have hard drive that has windows 10 installed and is failing to boot. Where can I find the product key on this drive using another computer to search in the Hdd.thanks...
  5. Find Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Find Product Key: Hello,I have hard drive that has windows 10 installed and is failing to boot. Where can I find the product key on this drive using another computer to search in the Hdd.thanks...
  6. finding product key

finding product key: To whom it may concern,i have been dealing with this problem of my laptop constantly asking me to activate my windowsbut i havnt been able to find my product key i have been told to try windows key+X and then click on command promt and write this "wmic path...
  7. Finding product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finding product key: how can I get my product key to activate windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-product-key/bcc8aefa-87af-401d-8c50-3fd4dfe61b6d
  8. finding product key

finding product key: I have a older Surface tablet that I bought used and it was upgraded to windows 10. I don't have the key and it wants me to activate the windows. How do I find the product key or digital license for the windows 10 on this thing?...
  9. find the product key

find the product key: I did reset my laptop and then reinstall windows 10 with a CD and now it's need the product key. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-the-product-key/41d5fcd7-e5a8-408b-8f38-9e0c49dd93e2"
  10. Finding Product key

Finding Product key: How can i find my windows product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-product-key/8bc5f5cf-9a5f-48c4-9665-28fcb9b985ff"