Windows 10: Find Windows version for reinstall.

Discus and support Find Windows version for reinstall. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day, After having all attempts at restoring windows10 crashed laptop,I have decided to reinstall WINDOWS10 on a new HDD on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by G.Dosh, Jun 24, 2021.

1. G.Dosh Win User

Find Windows version for reinstall.

Good day, After having all attempts at restoring windows10 crashed laptop,I have decided to reinstall WINDOWS10 on a new HDD on the same lapto I expect the licence to get activated automatically. Now for that to happen, : I need to know which version of windows was originally on the laptop. It was home edition &

:)

G.Dosh, Jun 24, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Find Windows version for reinstall. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 24, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 24, 2021
  4. jpierce55 Win User

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Find Windows version for reinstall. - Similar Threads - Find version reinstall

2. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows: I have a laptop which was bought in 2016 which came with genuine Windows Home single Language As the system is a low spec device It started lagging . I've gave it to Shop in which he installed Windows 10 professional after sometime came to know that the installed OS Is not...
  3. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows: I have a laptop which was bought in 2016 which came with genuine Windows Home single Language As the system is a low spec device It started lagging . I've gave it to Shop in which he installed Windows 10 professional after sometime came to know that the installed OS Is not...
  4. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows reinstall / version change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows reinstall / version change: I am trying to do a clean install of windows 10 on an HP laptop. It’s currently running on windows 10 home in S mode and I am trying to install 10 Pro on it. I am using an installation media to reinstall the OS but I am not prompted to enter a product key in the initial setup...
  6. Old Windows version to reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Old Windows version to reinstall?: Hello Good Question Members. I have had the problem for a few weeks that I can't reset Windows 10 normally. And unfortunately I don't have the money or the known with a USB stick over 8 GB at the moment. Now my question: Can I also download a Windows 8 ISO file, drag it to a...
  7. Reinstalling Windows 10 (Upgraded Version)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows 10 (Upgraded Version): I have a PC whose windows installation is now causing a number of issues. I want to do a clean software build. As I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 (which in turn was from 8), can I just install 8 and Windows Upgrade will do the rest? Thanks Phil...
  8. Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows: Do you know if it is possible to downgrade from v 1809 and reinstall the previous version (V1803) starting from the iso file, keeping my applications and documents, having cleaned the disk and removed the previous version? Thank you 122641
  9. Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Downgrade and reinstall the previous version Windows: Do you know if it is possible to downgrade from v 1809 and reinstall the previous version (V1803) starting from the iso file, keeping my applications and documents, having cleaned the disk and removed the previous version? Thank you 122641
  10. Find Bluetooth Version in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Bluetooth Version in Windows: How to: Find Bluetooth Version in Windows How to Find Bluetooth Version in Windows Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology which enables wireless data transmission between two Bluetooth enabled devices located nearby each other. If your Windows device includes...