Windows 10: Finding a genuine version / pricing

Discus and support Finding a genuine version / pricing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Afternoon! (First post) :) I've just spent literally the entire night agonising over a new build, it's the first one I've done since 2012 so as you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cheule, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Cheule Win User

Finding a genuine version / pricing

Afternoon! (First post) Finding a genuine version / pricing :)

I've just spent literally the entire night agonising over a new build, it's the first one I've done since 2012 so as you can imagine I've had a lot to catch up on.

All of the new components I need have been ordered and are on the way, except Windows 10.

My computer currently has Windows 10 although when it was first built it was Windows XP, then an upgrade to 8, then an upgrade to 10. I'd like to get a new genuine version of 10 (Retail) without excessive cost. Locally here on Amazon, people are selling versions for £69 which seems ridiculously cheap but with some reviewers saying it was either the french version or corrupt.

Then there's Scan, who I trust and they have a USB retail version for £109, but isn't that also very cheap? Also in the title it says "Creators Update" which has me a little confused, is an upgrade version, or full?

Please help, I don't want to get the wrong one and have to buy twice. *Biggrin

:)

Cheule, Apr 9, 2020
  2. vickeyhn Win User

price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 9, 2020
  4. vickeyhn Win User

price

Hey no price is mentioned

4m where can i get price list?

vickeyhn, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Finding a genuine version / pricing - Similar Threads - Finding genuine version

2. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows: I have a laptop which was bought in 2016 which came with genuine Windows Home single Language As the system is a low spec device It started lagging . I've gave it to Shop in which he installed Windows 10 professional after sometime came to know that the installed OS Is not...
  3. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows: I have a laptop which was bought in 2016 which came with genuine Windows Home single Language As the system is a low spec device It started lagging . I've gave it to Shop in which he installed Windows 10 professional after sometime came to know that the installed OS Is not...
  4. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is the key sold by China Hobby Forum genuine? The price is so cheap

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is the key sold by China Hobby Forum genuine? The price is so cheap: Various versions of keys are introduced in his multiple addresses https://my.185.hk/?tdsourcetag=s_pctim_aiomsg http://www.2j1j.com/1026 http://www.aihao.cc/archiver/ https// /www.aihao.cc/forum.php...
  6. Activating Windows from Non-Genuine Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows from Non-Genuine Version: Hi, I bought a PC and it didn't come with Windows already activated, I was told to just buy a product key online and activate that way. I wanted to make sure I did the correct thing here, I wanted to buy Windows 10 Home edition. As it is currently a non activated Windows 10...
  7. Pricing

Pricing: I wish to upgrade two Windows10 home computers to windows10 pro. Can someone give me a ball park on the cost of the keyswithout the software. I already have the installation set from my own computer. Thanks in Advance Jo...
  8. How to Reinstall Genuine Version of Windows?

How to Reinstall Genuine Version of Windows?: My computer hv hardish problem and i sent to the shop, they intall a new hardish for me but not genuine windows. In this case how to recover my original windows license? My computer was bought 5 years ago and not sign of getting my key .Please help [Original Title: windows]...
  9. Find out if a copy of Windows 10 is genuine

Find out if a copy of Windows 10 is genuine: I found a copy of Windows 10 for sale claiming to be real Microsoft Product...Stamped "Made in Puerto Rico" English Version. Box has Microsoft Corp Redman Washington on back---Label with SKU state Made in Puerto Rico. I need to know if it is FAKE. Already been there...
  10. any price difference for windows 10 versions?

any price difference for windows 10 versions?: any price difference for windows 10 versions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-price-difference-for-windows-10-versions/66f17bec-60e5-41fb-8187-a9024c9e5990"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is windowsphoneinfo a genuine site