Windows 10: Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

Discus and support Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I am looking for a laptop with these specs. I have yet to see a laptop with these requirements(or better) CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by A Florida man, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

Hello. I am looking for a laptop with these specs.

I have yet to see a laptop with these requirements(or better)

• CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz
    • Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING
    • RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 2x16GB, 3000MHz, CL15
    • GPU: Titan RTX
    • SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB M.2 PCIe
    • PSU: Corsair SF600 600W

:)

A Florida man, Aug 18, 2019
  2. KingPing Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer*Smile Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077 :)

I can't wait!

http://cyberpunk.net/

KingPing, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

That looks kickass! I want! *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

cucker tarlson, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

1. Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077 - Similar Threads - Finding laptop cyberpunk

2. howdo I find a lost laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    howdo I find a lost laptop: I am traveling Europe and I left my laptop on a train. After a day and a half of checking with the authorities ai finally got it back. I was so worried I have so many pictures and important files. Whatcan I do if this ever happens again to locate it myself? Does...
  3. Can't find drivers for this laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find drivers for this laptop: A family off mine came and asked me to wipe the whole laptop so i did but the WIFI or sound does not work at all Refurbished THOMSON UK-NEO10A-2WH32 INTEL ATOM X5 2GB 32GB 10.1 Inch Windows 10 Laptop - Laptops Direct I can not find any WIFI or sound drivers for this laptop,...
  4. Can't find drivers for this laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find drivers for this laptop: A family off mine came and asked me to wipe the whole laptop so i did but the WIFI or sound does not work at all Refurbished THOMSON UK-NEO10A-2WH32 INTEL ATOM X5 2GB 32GB 10.1 Inch Windows 10 Laptop - Laptops Direct I can not find any WIFI or sound drivers for this laptop,...
  5. Stolen laptop and find my device

Stolen laptop and find my device: My laptop was stolen and I looked on Find My Device and the tracking has been off. I wanted to turn it on but it says can not reach the device. Is there a way to make it turn on as soon as the laptop gets network? Also, if they factory data reset the device through the boot...
  6. finding e mail HP computer laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    finding e mail HP computer laptop?: How do I find mt old e mail on new HP laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-e-mail-hp-computer-laptop/c4745886-7734-4616-80f7-f5052af8bb64
  7. my laptop wont find wirelesss connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop wont find wirelesss connections: my laptop won't find or connect to any wireless devices, including my wifi, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-find-wirelesss-connections/6245580b-bf3b-4dbe-9ad3-872d08052eff
  8. How to find/backup Windows 10 on a laptop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to find/backup Windows 10 on a laptop: I've just bought an Asus Win 10 laptop and noticed that there is no CD-key at the bottom and the laptop does not prompt me to make a recovery disc. How do I backup my windows copy if I need to reformat or if the HD becomes corrupt? The last laptop I bought in 2013 had a key....
  9. Stolen Laptop/find my device

Stolen Laptop/find my device: My computer was stolen a month ago, I am able to track it down under the find my Device and it shows that it has not been turned on since they took it, and the battery still appears the same at 77%. I already turned on the option to lock it but it says it cannot do so because...
  10. Need to find an inexpensive laptop that will run DAW's

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to find an inexpensive laptop that will run DAW's: So I just started to compose music on my synthesizer and need a laptop to coordinate composition on my DAW software (digital audio workstation) and the hardware I will connect (keyboards). Can someone please tell me of an inexpensive laptop that will suffice for this. It's...