Windows 10: Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

Discus and support Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I am looking for a laptop with these specs. I have yet to see a laptop with these requirements(or better) CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by A Florida man, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

Hello. I am looking for a laptop with these specs.

I have yet to see a laptop with these requirements(or better)

• CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz
    • Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING
    • RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 2x16GB, 3000MHz, CL15
    • GPU: Titan RTX
    • SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB M.2 PCIe
    • PSU: Corsair SF600 600W

:)

A Florida man, Aug 18, 2019
  2. KingPing Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer*Smile Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077 :)

I can't wait!

http://cyberpunk.net/

KingPing, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

That looks kickass! I want! *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

cucker tarlson, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

1. Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077 - Similar Threads - Finding laptop cyberpunk

2. Hello.When im unpacking larger games from fitgirl repacks such as rdr2 or cyberpunk 2077 my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello.When im unpacking larger games from fitgirl repacks such as rdr2 or cyberpunk 2077 my...: My pc shuts down for absolutely no reason when im installing some larger games from fitgirl repacks i am curentlly using windows 11 on pc with a nvidia graphics card rtx 3070 ram 16gb ddr4 and amd cpu.I have tried to use a video in background of it so it wouldnt shut down but...
  3. Hello.When im unpacking larger games from fitgirl repacks such as rdr2 or cyberpunk 2077 my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello.When im unpacking larger games from fitgirl repacks such as rdr2 or cyberpunk 2077 my...: My pc shuts down for absolutely no reason when im installing some larger games from fitgirl repacks i am curentlly using windows 11 on pc with a nvidia graphics card rtx 3070 ram 16gb ddr4 and amd cpu.I have tried to use a video in background of it so it wouldnt shut down but...
  4. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  5. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  6. Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc: I just bought a new pc, and i keep crashing when i try to play cyberpunk, warzone 2 and also when i try a UserDiag extreme test. I tried to reinstall windows 3 times, update all the drivers etc.... but it keep crashing so i dont know what to do.Here are the minidump files...
  7. Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc

Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc: I just bought a new pc, and i keep crashing when i try to play cyberpunk, warzone 2 and also when i try a UserDiag extreme test. I tried to reinstall windows 3 times, update all the drivers etc.... but it keep crashing so i dont know what to do.Here are the minidump files...
  8. Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button: While I was playing cyberpunk 2077, it suddenly exited the game and back to the desktop, and I try more several times and only ESC and space bar won't exit the game. How can I solve it? This happened after I reinstalled the Nvidia driver. I can only use a ps4 controller to...
  9. Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button

Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button: While I was playing cyberpunk 2077, it suddenly exited the game and back to the desktop, and I try more several times and only ESC and space bar won't exit the game. How can I solve it? This happened after I reinstalled the Nvidia driver. I can only use a ps4 controller to...
  10. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077): I usually get bsod within a few minutes of playing graphic intensive games. I will load into cyberpunk play for 1-15 minutes, the game and audio will then freeze for a few seconds and leads to a blue screen. I have uploaded my V2 collector and I hope that we can solve this...