Windows 10: finding a lost notepad document

Discus and support finding a lost notepad document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I created a short document yesterday on Notepad. When I tried to print it, it would not respond and print. Now I cannot find this document anywhere,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulineSchmidt, Feb 19, 2021.

1. finding a lost notepad document

I created a short document yesterday on Notepad. When I tried to print it, it would not respond and print. Now I cannot find this document anywhere, and I did not delete it. The history of documents shows my search for it, but also says not found; no bytes used. where did it go?

:)

PaulineSchmidt, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

finding a lost notepad document

1. finding a lost notepad document - Similar Threads - finding lost notepad

2. Lost document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost document: Can't find a document that I just moved to a different folder. How do I undo the move?*Moved from Teams. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-document/70757f71-3502-493f-8b7c-c657655ed52f
  3. LOST NOTEPAD DATA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LOST NOTEPAD DATA: SO I LOST MY NOTE PAD DATA AS I SAVED DIFFERENT DATA IN THE SAME NAME AND CLICKED ON THE OPTION "REPLACE <FILENAME>". IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET MY PREVIOUS DATA OF THE NOTEPAD???????...
  4. Lost NotePad and WordPad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost NotePad and WordPad: NotePad and WordPad have disappeared from my Windows 10. Hot can I recover them? I tried to add them from the store and I get this error 0x80070002. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-notepad-and-wordpad/5d960806-311f-41a2-9b1e-93e1faa5e494
  5. I need help to find the lost notepad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help to find the lost notepad: I have the notepad folder in my desktop with all my passwords and everything that I need daily but today I don't know it just got deleted or lost cuz I couldn't find it in the recycle bin and it's just not there. Please help me. submitted by /u/mol7ekma [link] [comments]...
  6. LOST DOCUMENT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LOST DOCUMENT: Hi, guys I really need some help. I was writing a document on Mord (Windows 10) and I left to go somewhere for a while. I noticed before I left that I had a Windows update pending (2004) but decided that I would come back and take care of it. I came back and my laptop was...
  7. LOST ARTICLE IN NOTEPAD

LOST ARTICLE IN NOTEPAD: I saved an article I typed in Windows 10 Notepad. When I retrieved it in my documents it has come out in a very different format which i cannot use. Is there any way I can get my original back....
  8. Lost documents

Lost documents: Can't find document anywhere. In middle of working on a 7 page document a Microsoft notice popped up on OneNote asking for my password. I gave it and tried to go back to my document. Only 4 paragraphs of the 7 pages were there. I had been saving after every page...
  9. notepad document format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notepad document format?: i get gobble de gook when i try to open a saved document in notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/notepad-document-format/56ca0d7b-59d5-44fa-bfbc-b3a68e17b3da
  10. Notepad document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad document: Help Help Help My daughters notepad document has turned into the below. I desperately need to retrieve, any help would be much appreciated! ###################################################################################...