Windows 10: Finding a non-2004 Windows ISO

Discus and support Finding a non-2004 Windows ISO in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi does anyone have a step process for finding a non-2004 version of Windows ISO? I'd prefer to do a fresh install of a windows version that won't fuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Timoff, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/Timoff Win User

Finding a non-2004 Windows ISO

Hi does anyone have a step process for finding a non-2004 version of Windows ISO? I'd prefer to do a fresh install of a windows version that won't fuck my shit up and I presume the official ISO on the windows site is 2004. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Timoff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Timoff, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Sep 16, 2020
  3. borgus Win User
    2004 build

In Windows 10 Pro 2004 seems to be not quite ready for prime time...

Cortana insists upon logging into a MS account, is missing any info in the ALL SETTINGS area and refuses to close, instead running continuously as a background task. Reinstalling changes nothing and the Start Menu troubleshooter (now deprecated) lists search errors

DISM can't find its file and SFC reports an error, where non existed in the 1909 build.

Realtek HD audio is missing the CPL applet, despite install of new drivers. And audio has been 'iffy' - vanishing at times.

Confirmation? Suggestions? Thanks.

borgus, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Finding a non-2004 Windows ISO

Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Finding a non-2004 Windows ISO

1. Finding a non-2004 Windows ISO - Similar Threads - Finding non 2004

2. Cant find 2016 ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find 2016 ISO: Hello,I have a Windows 2012 R2 that I want to upgrade to 2016 server. But I can't find an ISO to do this. I want to do an inplace upgrade, which is why we need the 2016 one. EVAL version wont work, and isn't the standard version. Eval only provides the datacenter version....
  3. Cant find 2016 ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find 2016 ISO: Hello,I have a Windows 2012 R2 that I want to upgrade to 2016 server. But I can't find an ISO to do this. I want to do an inplace upgrade, which is why we need the 2016 one. EVAL version wont work, and isn't the standard version. Eval only provides the datacenter version....
  4. Finding the right debloated iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Finding the right debloated iso: oddly i think this is the best way to go about this. i need to ask you guys and gals to help me find a debloated windows 10 iso from within these forums sadly i have no skills or time to make my own. the help finding one will be greatly appreciated. requirements for the...
  5. Windows 10 2004 ISO deployment - SkipFinalize / Finalize

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 ISO deployment - SkipFinalize / Finalize: submitted by /u/TJonsson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/io4y8c/windows_10_2004_iso_deployment_skipfinalize/
  6. Is Windows 10 - 2004 ISO available?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Windows 10 - 2004 ISO available?: Looking to download the Win10 with 2004 update ISO, is it available to download from MS? submitted by /u/zippyzoodles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtkm1v/is_windows_10_2004_iso_available/
  7. find a non registered document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    find a non registered document: I need to find wher "documents and settings" is in order to trace a non registered document. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-a-non-registered-document/56825431-8aad-4454-a2e8-5b7261b59105"
  8. Find a program in ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Find a program in ISO: Where can I find a windows program (Taskmgr.exe, for example) in a windows ISO? 115859
  9. Finding Windows 10 ISO Dowload

Finding Windows 10 ISO Dowload: I've been looking and looking but have yet to find a place to download Windows 10 v1803 ISO. Every link I choose sends me on an Easter egg hunt. Does anyone have a link without all the confusion?? James 114621
  10. find ISO file image?

find ISO file image?: how do I search and find iso file image? will it matter if I'm getting it from another pc? using rufus. 32287