Windows 10: finding a paired blue tooth device

Discus and support finding a paired blue tooth device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to find my AirPods that I have paired to my laptop because I lost them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VinnieGaetano, Mar 15, 2020.

1. finding a paired blue tooth device

I'm trying to find my AirPods that I have paired to my laptop because I lost them.

:)

VinnieGaetano, Mar 15, 2020

2. how to delete a device from blue tooth list in lumia 535

1.How to delete a paired device from blue tooth list in lumia 535?

2.How to change the device name (if i find two windows phones in searching by blue tooth)?

3.my phone does not find blue tooth device some times

panatimurali, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Blue tooth

How can I delete a previously paired blue tooth device. When I try to delete it just moves to the bottom of the list and keeps trying to pair again.

SharonWise, Mar 15, 2020
  4. finding a paired blue tooth device

pairing code for blue tooth

What are you going to pair with 6555? For Nokia/SE blue tooth head phone it's 0000

android---01, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

finding a paired blue tooth device

1. finding a paired blue tooth device - Similar Threads - finding paired blue

2. i need to turn on blue tooth,,,and pair the

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to turn on blue tooth,,,and pair the: how do i fix this mess up above? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-turn-on-blue-toothand-pair-the/59d3c177-b362-43ba-8497-f7184ce331f8
  3. i need to turn on blue tooth,,,and pair the

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to turn on blue tooth,,,and pair the: how do i fix this mess up above? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-turn-on-blue-toothand-pair-the/59d3c177-b362-43ba-8497-f7184ce331f8
  4. i need to turn on blue tooth,,,and pair the

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. blue tooth mouse paired but not working

blue tooth mouse paired but not working: my Bluetooth mouse only works if I reboot my computer after initial cold boot. I have removed and reinstalled the mouse. After doing that, it worked. Then I turn the computer off. Then I turn the computer on and it shows the mouse is paired but it does not work. Then I...
  6. No Blue tooth device in Device Manager

No Blue tooth device in Device Manager: I have a Samsung Super write master - speedplus Device name Processor IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz 2.93 GHz Installed RAM 6,00 GB Device ID EF70DAEF-A507-45BD-A8CA-E440E769DD40 Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA565 System type 64-bit operating system,...
  7. blue tooth in hidden devices

blue tooth in hidden devices: My blue tooth has disappeared. tried to download from acer support can see it in files but still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-in-hidden-devices/4ca7db58-e1b0-4b2a-a0de-e5ca7db12113
  8. Blue tooth device

Blue tooth device: Hi, I connected a blue tooth loudspeaker to my laptop, and this is in addition to an already connected device, a sound bar. I can see that BOTH devices are connected to the blue tooth on my lap top but when I play music on my pc, while the loudspeaker device is turned on,...
  9. can't update blue tooth devices

can't update blue tooth devices: when keyboard mouse Logitech stopped working changed batteries didn't work! deleted off blue tooth went to add again now pairs with a pin and won't allow add new devices...
  10. Blue tooth device

Blue tooth device: Has anyone connected a Surf Link mini mobile device, used with hearing aids to answer phones, to their PC, Win 10? I tried to connect following directions, but am unable to find device. Has anyone tried to connect a Surf Link Bluetooth device? Thanks...