Windows 10: FINDING A SONG

Discus and support FINDING A SONG in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I HAVE A SONG ON MY COMPUTER IN THE MUSIC SECTION. I FIND IT USING GROOVE MUSIC BUT WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CAN'T FIND IT TO BURN ON A CD.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CiroOliva, Jun 21, 2020.

  1. CiroOliva Win User

    FINDING A SONG


    I HAVE A SONG ON MY COMPUTER IN THE MUSIC SECTION. I FIND IT USING GROOVE MUSIC BUT WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CAN'T FIND IT TO BURN ON A CD.

    :)
     
    CiroOliva, Jun 21, 2020
    #1
  2. theplayer Win User

    finding a song just by audio

    Hi,

    I'm from Holland and I am referring to an old topic (186 days ago) about finding a song wit a program like Tunatic, or Audiotag or Shazam.
    These progs however are useless: none of them recognizes what I'm looking for. I can upload the part of the song but I don't guess this will help. Shazam isn't available for pc Win7 and I don't have I-pods or pads or ingenious telephones, just a simple phone for calling someone (wasn't that its purpose?)
    Anyway, are there any suggestions left?
     
    theplayer, Jun 21, 2020
    #2
  3. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

    When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs
     
    really old guy, Jun 21, 2020
    #3
  4. Sasqui Win User

    FINDING A SONG

    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

    Here's a quick laundry list:

    List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

    Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds
     
    Sasqui, Jun 21, 2020
    #4
Thema:

FINDING A SONG

Loading...
  1. FINDING A SONG - Similar Threads - FINDING SONG

  2. Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running: [ATTACH]If you are working with Active Directory through PowerShell and see an error such as Unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running, the problem is usually not with the PowerShell command itself. Windows is trying to locate a domain...
  3. Cannot find OS partitions for disk 0 MBR2GPT Conversion failed

    in Windows 10 News
    Cannot find OS partitions for disk 0 MBR2GPT Conversion failed: [ATTACH]MBR2GPT is a command-line utility for Windows computers that allows users to convert their hard disks from MBR to GPT without data loss. Sometimes, the tool fails to convert the disk and throws an error. “Cannot find OS partitions for disk 0 MBR2GPT” is one such error...
  4. You may not find your processor anymore on Windows 11's supported list of CPUs

    in Windows 10 News
    You may not find your processor anymore on Windows 11's supported list of CPUs: Can a PC run Windows 11? One of the metrics that Microsoft uses to determine that is the processors of the system. If it is too old or does not support certain features, it may not support Windows 11 officially or even unofficially. Up until now, you could head over to the...
  5. Bluetooth not finding any devices

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not finding any devices: Hi,I have a bizarre problem with Bluetooth on my motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX 870-I Wifi where it doesn't discover any devices - it just keeps scanning endlessly.I have uninstalled the drivers, reinstalled - Still nothingWent to serrvices.msc and changed the start up to...
  6. Bluetooth not finding any devices

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not finding any devices: Hi,I have a bizarre problem with Bluetooth on my motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX 870-I Wifi where it doesn't discover any devices - it just keeps scanning endlessly.I have uninstalled the drivers, reinstalled - Still nothingWent to serrvices.msc and changed the start up to...
  7. My HP Spectre laptop can no longer find the internal speakers when attempting to play a song.

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Spectre laptop can no longer find the internal speakers when attempting to play a song.: The error 0xC00d36FA is presented. I've checked everything I can imagine. Sound is ON. Any help would be appreciated!I have used the HP Support Assistant. It attempted to solve the problem, but did not. The PC frequently overheats. Could that have impacted the Bang & Olufsen...
  8. My HP Spectre laptop can no longer find the internal speakers when attempting to play a song.

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Spectre laptop can no longer find the internal speakers when attempting to play a song.: The error 0xC00d36FA is presented. I've checked everything I can imagine. Sound is ON. Any help would be appreciated!I have used the HP Support Assistant. It attempted to solve the problem, but did not. The PC frequently overheats. Could that have impacted the Bang & Olufsen...
  9. Where can I find songs I’ve downloaded from Napster on my computer?

    in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find songs I’ve downloaded from Napster on my computer?: I’ve been able to do this in the past.. it was just a sub-folder in my music, but now I cant see anything. I’ve searched everywhere. Would really appreciate any input/help with this! Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/justmeagirlchloe [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 does not find songs on my Ipod

    in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not find songs on my Ipod: Windows 10 does not find songs on my Ipod. I wanted to copy them to my laptop. Neither Itunes nor Groove Music "sees" them. It only sees the pictures on the Ipod. Any pearls of wisdom for me? 21455