Windows 10: Finding and deleting all files with an extentions *.mbf

Discus and support Finding and deleting all files with an extentions *.mbf in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to delete all files in computer with the extension *.mbf using PowerShell or CMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArtHenry, Dec 20, 2018.

1. ArtHenry Win User

Finding and deleting all files with an extentions *.mbf

I want to delete all files in computer with the extension *.mbf using PowerShell or CMD

:)

ArtHenry, Dec 20, 2018
  2. JoanHolz Win User

How to open old MBF file?

How to open old MBF file?

<Original title - old file >

JoanHolz, Dec 20, 2018
  3. How to open old MBF file?

You need Microsoft Money to open .mbf files.

Bill Smithers, Dec 20, 2018
  4. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Finding and deleting all files with an extentions *.mbf - Similar Threads - Finding deleting files

2. Find deleted Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find deleted Files: How do I find a file or folder that was deleted without downloading a third party software or for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-deleted-files/8243c401-edd6-42b1-9f1c-24e6ea52e815
  3. Find deleted Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find deleted Files: How do I find a file or folder that was deleted without downloading a third party software or for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-deleted-files/8243c401-edd6-42b1-9f1c-24e6ea52e815
  4. Find deleted Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. file extention

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file extention: my embroidery files now show as a NSG.DocumentHow do I correct and keep them from changing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-extention/69c776f0-427a-49ab-af7a-6033ff161fcd
  6. conflict of file extentions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    conflict of file extentions: I have constantly run into a conflict between VLC and thinkorswim over the file extension of ".ts" As far as I can see there is no way to remove the association from either program, Thinkorswim does not show up in the associations and VLC does but there is no option to...
  7. Assigning file extentions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assigning file extentions: My default program for the .wmv extension is DivXplus Player. I want to change it to VLC Media Player. On Windows 8.1 it was real easy to do that. It gave you a list of extensions and you could assign any executable to it. On Windows 10 I never could figure out how to do...
  8. Assigning file extentions

in Windows 10 Support
    Assigning file extentions: My default program for the .wmv extension is DivXplus Player. I want to change it to VLC Media Player. On Windows 8.1 it was real easy to do that. It gave you a list of extensions and you could assign any executable to it. On Windows 10 I never could figure out how to do...
  9. ALL FILE NAMES EXTENTION ON MY LAPTOP CHANGED TO .OWACFM

ALL FILE NAMES EXTENTION ON MY LAPTOP CHANGED TO .OWACFM: I need a solution to this problem scanning for virus is not helping all the files have this extention eg:- bedroom.dwg.owacfm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-file-names-extention-on-my-laptop-changed-to/6db6dd31-f23a-4487-a399-69f6454f71e2"
  10. * Added to File Extention

* Added to File Extention: Good evening, I recently took files from my Tablet and transferred them to my Thumb Drive. I plugged the drive into my PC and for each file, the file name now reads... examplefilename.jpg.* or Examplemoviename.mp4.* And neither of the two will open. Has this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. finding and deleting executable files

2. can i delete an mbf file

3. deleting a mbf file win7