Windows 10: Finding and Deleting the correct one

Discus and support Finding and Deleting the correct one in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a question in many categories at this specific time. I am trying to find out my services and description, I have duplicates of a lot of my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shawntatum, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Finding and Deleting the correct one

I have a question in many categories at this specific time. I am trying to find out my services and description, I have duplicates of a lot of my services and I need to know what should not be in there and what should be. Note I have refreshed my PC twice and my end plan is to wipe clean and start over with New Everything including name and email, so I am trying to learn what I can to nip this in the butt.

If I can get some tech advise that would be just GREAT Thanks

If someone can also tell me how to send thread that would also be Great.

:)

shawntatum, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 18, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    • Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    • Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    • Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    • Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 18, 2018
  4. bestellen Win User

Finding and Deleting the correct one

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Finding and Deleting the correct one

1. Finding and Deleting the correct one - Similar Threads - Finding Deleting correct

2. Two windows volumes, which one is the correct one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two windows volumes, which one is the correct one?: I recently re-installed windows and now whenever I boot my pc windows prompts me to choose one of them, however is there any way to tell which one is which? Since one of on an and SSD that will probably die in the next year and the other is one that is relatively new...
  3. Two windows volumes, which one is the correct one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two windows volumes, which one is the correct one?: I recently re-installed windows and now whenever I boot my pc windows prompts me to choose one of them, however is there any way to tell which one is which? Since one of on an and SSD that will probably die in the next year and the other is one that is relatively new...
  4. Two windows volumes, which one is the correct one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find Correct Product Key: I found 2 different product keys in Windows 10.I ran Command Prompt and Power Shell as admini.strtor. They gave me the same product key.ThenI wanted to make certain I had the right one I went to Registry and looked there. It gave me a completely different product key.Which is...
  6. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find Correct Product Key: I found 2 different product keys in Windows 10.I ran Command Prompt and Power Shell as admini.strtor. They gave me the same product key.ThenI wanted to make certain I had the right one I went to Registry and looked there. It gave me a completely different product key.Which is...
  7. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Find deleted Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Find deleted Files: How do I find a file or folder that was deleted without downloading a third party software or for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-deleted-files/8243c401-edd6-42b1-9f1c-24e6ea52e815
  9. Finding the correct Bitlocker-key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Finding the correct Bitlocker-key: I want to install an unsigned driver. Therefore, I followed all the steps to do an advanced reboot of the system, and just before rebooting it asks me for a Bitlocker recovery key. A bit of research showed me that I can find that on my Windows account, and indeed for this...
  10. Can't find correct icon IDs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find correct icon IDs: I've checked their IDs with IconsExtract and Resource Hacker, but when I try to use icons from shell32.dll or imageres.dll (in the context menu via regedit), the wrong icons get displayed. For example, can anyone figure out how to get this icon to show up in the context...