Windows 10: finding back up files on win10 flash drive install program

Discus and support finding back up files on win10 flash drive install program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't believe I did that my entire question is in the subject box. I don't know if it will work or not if not guess I'll have to redo. I bought win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stymied29, Apr 8, 2021.

1. stymied29 Win User

finding back up files on win10 flash drive install program

I can't believe I did that my entire question is in the subject box. I don't know if it will work or not if not guess I'll have to redo. I bought win10 program to install on my pc that had vista on it. Took it to the best buy geek squad and had them do a back up of everything I had on my vista programs and install win 10. they backed up all my vista programs on the win 10 flash drive installation drive. my music files are scattered out in many different folders and are near impossible to find. Is there a software program that will search my back up files or folders on this flash drive and put them in a folder I create?

:)

stymied29, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Need solution for automating transferring of files to flash drives

I am wary of jumping straight in at the deep end so I have a couple of questions.

1 How do you know which files to copy to which memory stick? Can you put a list for each one in a text file?
    2 Are you free to give each memory stick a specific label so that it can be detected in order to trigger the specific list that you have written for that memory stick?

I do have a batch file procedure for identifying the drive letter currently being used for a given external drive label. So perhaps you could trigger a common batch file that
    Step 1 - checks each drive in turn to read its label and then find its current drive letter
    Step 2 - for each detected drive, look up the list given in the batch file to identify which [if any] text file to look in to find the files to copy to that memory stick.
    Step 3 - copies the files listed in the relevant text file

Denis

Try3, Apr 8, 2021
  4. finding back up files on win10 flash drive install program

I can't find Adobe Flash Player

Hi Manal,

I realize that you are unable to find Adobe Flash player in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. I will try to help you with this issue.

To check if Adobe software package is installed on the PC, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Programs and Features.

• You will get the list of all installed programs on the PC.

Suggest you to refer to these articles to check if that helps.

Flash Player / Enable for Internet Explorer: Adobe Flash Player End of Life

Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. You do not need to install Flash Player.

Enable Flash Player in Edge: Adobe Flash Player End of Life

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

finding back up files on win10 flash drive install program

1. finding back up files on win10 flash drive install program - Similar Threads - finding files win10

2. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  3. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  4. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Back up to USB Flash drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Back up to USB Flash drive: When backing up my laptop I use the Windows 7 back up procedure in control panel to create a system image to a usb hard drive. I recently advised my mate that he should do the same with his laptop so he purchased a 256gb USB flash drive. When we attempt to do the back up of...
  6. Backing up files to a USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backing up files to a USB flash drive: Hi I am wondering if there is a specific program that can walk me through backing up info from my computer either to a usb drive or to burn to disc? when i try to backup to a usb thumb drive or whatever you call it. it asks me to save or import to dropbox. i prefer a program...
  7. backing up files using File History to a flash drive

backing up files using File History to a flash drive: I have been using File History (Windows 10) to back up my files on a flash drive but am unable to verify that these files have in fact been backed up. They don't appear when I examine the contents of the flash drive using file explorer. I have not needed to recover any...
  8. Backing up Windows 10 on Flash Drive

Backing up Windows 10 on Flash Drive: I am trying to back up Windows 10 on my 32g flash drive, but I keep getting the error 'The drive is not a valid backup location' when I am creating a system image Can anyone help me? Thanks...
  9. Find files that are NOT backed up ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Find files that are NOT backed up ?: I backed up my files to another drive and I think they are okay, but how can i check to be sure that they are all backed up okay and find those that aren't ? I moved some about, so I cannot just compare the directories exactly. 92327
  10. Installing programs to flash drive/advice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing programs to flash drive/advice?: Hey everyone, so after many google searches I am just confused about how to install programs to my flash drive, I have read that you can use a 3rd party aplication to make the applications "portable" such as portableapps.com etc however I don't wish to use 3rd party programs,...