Windows 10: finding compatible software

Discus and support finding compatible software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant get most of the applications that came with my sound blaster pci express sound card to work with this version of windows even in windows 7 or 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matt Siegel, Jan 27, 2015.

1. finding compatible software

I cant get most of the applications that came with my sound blaster pci express sound card to work with this version of windows even in windows 7 or 8 compatibility mode. Does anyone know of a way to get these to work? Ive been getting messages such as the audio device supported by this application is not found when in fact I am getting sound from my sound blaster card; just not 5.1 like it should be. And also this one: there are no supported audio devices available; when again; in fact I do have some sound from only my front 2 speakers? Any ideas on what to do?

:)

Matt Siegel, Jan 27, 2015

2. i.Tech blue band bluetooth head phones

The software seems to work with other series 60 phones such as the 6680 so try loading the software, you'll soon find out if the software's incompatible as your N70 will not load it and will tell you that the software isn't compatible but if it is compatible
    - you're sorted, cheers.

bigguy---01, Jan 27, 2015
  3. software compatibility

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10 family.

Sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I would suggest you to check for the Compatibility of the device with Windows 10 in Windows Compatibility Center.

Windows | Official Site for Microsoft Windows 10 Home & Pro OS, laptops, PCs, tablets & more

If the device is compatible then you can try to try to install the program in Program Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

1. Tap on Windows Key and click on search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and Click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View All
    the left panel of the screen and then click on Program Compatibility mode

4. Then click on Next and follow the instructions.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 27, 2015
  4. finding compatible software

Well it's probably a driver issue. I would try to go into device manager and right click on the sound card and select update driver software and see if it finds anything. If you have the latest it will same you have the most recent version.

orlbuckeye, Feb 1, 2015
Thema:

finding compatible software

1. finding compatible software - Similar Threads - finding compatible software

2. Software compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software compatibility: Is Adobe Creative Suites InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc. affected in any way with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-compatibility/497996fb-67e9-4c01-9aed-7ffa03a037fa
  3. Software compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software compatibility: Is Adobe Creative Suites InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc. affected in any way with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-compatibility/497996fb-67e9-4c01-9aed-7ffa03a037fa
  4. Software compatibility

Software compatibility: I have recently found my old 'The Home Depot: Home Improvement 1-2-3' Interactive CD (pictured below) & I was wondering if anyone knows how to install the program onto a Windows 10 computer. 182922
  5. ACER Camera and software compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ACER Camera and software compatibility: I have downloaded the Epoccam software on my laptop and iphone to use my phone as a webcam. The two connect, but the app is not recording. It shows as recording but when I go to watch the recording it shows only 1 second recorded. Please assist...
  6. Software to find if apps are compatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software to find if apps are compatible with Windows 10: Help me to find software that shows if my apps are compatible with Windows 10. I am going to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and want to get this information...
  7. software compatibility

software compatibility: how would I install internet explorer 4.01 sp2 on a win 10 os? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-compatibility/2d924788-1891-4a1d-912b-013bc0bb3b76
  8. compatibility of Akruti Unicode software

compatibility of Akruti Unicode software: Is the indian unicode akruti software compatible in window 10? Moved from: Word / Windows 10 / Office 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-of-akruti-unicode-software/5da87f05-d6d9-413f-8a90-ebc6b4b72fa4
  9. compatibility of Akruti Unicode software

compatibility of Akruti Unicode software: Is the indian unicode akruti software compatible in window 10? Moved from: Word / Windows 10 / Office 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-of-akruti-unicode-software/5da87f05-d6d9-413f-8a90-ebc6b4b72fa4
  10. Win7 to Win10 Software Compatibility?

Win7 to Win10 Software Compatibility?: I have two PCs: a new Win8.1 desktop and an older Win7-64 desktop. I've have already experienced that several programs that have run great on my Win7 PC will not even install on the new Win8.1 PC. So, if/when I decide to upgrade my Win7 PC with the free upgrade to Win10,...