Windows 10: Finding CTDs from ucrtbase.dll

Discus and support Finding CTDs from ucrtbase.dll in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am running Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 v2004. I continually get crashes where the faulting module is ucrtbase.dll in Event Viewer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LSchachter, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Finding CTDs from ucrtbase.dll

So I am running Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 v2004. I continually get crashes where the faulting module is ucrtbase.dll in Event Viewer. This has been happening through various patch versions of Windows and FS, along with driver updates.

Looking for a way to try to determine why this DLL is causing the continuing issues.

:)

LSchachter, Oct 13, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Oct 13, 2020
  3. D3D10Warp.dll Access Violation Causing P3Dv4 to CTD

Hi all,

Using Windows 10 Home 64 (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.778) and Prepar3d Version 4.5, I'm getting CTDs with a module called D3D10Warp.dll

I've tried these fixes: How to Fix a Corrupted D3D10Warp.dll File - Appuals.com

Method 1: When I try this it simply returns an error message

Finding CTDs from ucrtbase.dll [​IMG]

Method 2: Returned a log that means nothing to me, but it did seem to complete as pictured. Did not solve my problem, though.

Method 3: When I downloaded and installed the file as instructed, it put my computer in a state where it would not boot (froze on the welcome screen) I had to use a system restore point to get my computer back.

No one on any of the P3D forums are able to offer any help.

Would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Cheers,

Daniel

Daniel Baker, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Finding CTDs from ucrtbase.dll

Themida Error - Cannot find 'MSVCP140.dll'.

Hi Caleb,

The error message Cannot find 'MSVCP140.dll' that you are getting may be due to a corrupted software on the computer. To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Perform an SFC (System File Checker) scan on the computer. This will revert the system files back to its default state. Please click this
      link and follow the instructions provided by
      ZigZag3143 (MS-MVP).
    • If the SFC scan doesn't work, kindly follow the instructions under DISM found on the same link.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Finding CTDs from ucrtbase.dll

1. Finding CTDs from ucrtbase.dll - Similar Threads - Finding CTDs ucrtbase

2. Can't find msxml4.dll download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find msxml4.dll download: I need to download and install msxml4.dll. Why is it no longer available from Microsoft? My software won't work without it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-msxml4dll-download/b2f2d309-d35b-4e47-b286-fb9d63f7700b
  3. Can't find msxml4.dll download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find msxml4.dll download: I need to download and install msxml4.dll. Why is it no longer available from Microsoft? My software won't work without it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-msxml4dll-download/b2f2d309-d35b-4e47-b286-fb9d63f7700b
  4. Can't find msxml4.dll download

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. error with one drive when starting windows 11 on my pc onedrive\23\122.0611,0001\ucrtbase,dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error with one drive when starting windows 11 on my pc onedrive\23\122.0611,0001\ucrtbase,dll: error with one drive when starting windows 11 on my pc onedrive\23\122.0611,0001\ucrtbase,dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-with-one-drive-when-starting-windows-11-on/f75eed72-c28e-4575-b2db-9a7dbb1896fa
  6. error with one drive when starting windows 11 on my pc onedrive\23\122.0611,0001\ucrtbase,dll

error with one drive when starting windows 11 on my pc onedrive\23\122.0611,0001\ucrtbase,dll: error with one drive when starting windows 11 on my pc onedrive\23\122.0611,0001\ucrtbase,dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-with-one-drive-when-starting-windows-11-on/f75eed72-c28e-4575-b2db-9a7dbb1896fa
  7. New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week: I had fixed a prior issue where I was getting a daily BSoD by using DDU to remove my GPU drivers and then install them fresh but that fix only lasted 10 days before I got a new one. They are happening almost daily again. I've attached my new minidumps since this started...
  8. New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week

New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week: I had fixed a prior issue where I was getting a daily BSoD by using DDU to remove my GPU drivers and then install them fresh but that fix only lasted 10 days before I got a new one. They are happening almost daily again. I've attached my new minidumps since this started...
  9. Having trouble finding a dll file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble finding a dll file: So it not uncommon for me to have to fix windows 10 after a clean instal but this time was intense but there is one dll file that I've looked everywhere for and I guess it just doesn't exist or something VCRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll Does anyone know where to find this or have a...
  10. how i can find vcruntime140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how i can find vcruntime140.dll missing: need to reinstall vcruntime.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-find-vcruntime140dll-missing/e1fdbf93-08f2-4f47-afa9-84140d78de5b