Windows 10: Finding different Fonts in a text

Discus and support Finding different Fonts in a text in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've created a picture with 3 different types of text (font) on Paint 3D. How can I find the font of each phrase? This is the card. But I want to edit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ana RitaCenteno, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Finding different Fonts in a text

I've created a picture with 3 different types of text (font) on Paint 3D. How can I find the font of each phrase? This is the card. But I want to edit with the same fonts anda I can't find them. Thank you.

Finding different Fonts in a text 59b0df5c-0c2d-42fe-96a9-4abf0bc0e055?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ana RitaCenteno, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Freelancer Menu text corruption

There are several fixes listed on the 'net for the font size problem, but I couldn't find anything for the dancing/flashing font issues.

Kreij, Mar 14, 2019
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Finding different Fonts in a text

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Finding different Fonts in a text

1. Finding different Fonts in a text - Similar Threads - Finding different Fonts

2. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  3. Font size different

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size different: Hi,The size of the view menu bar is smaller than that of icons. How can I fix this problem? I mean to make the size of view bar biggerBest regards,Jiao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-different/2970b447-e0eb-4079-950f-97ce96867ee4
  4. Missing text/font

Missing text/font: HiI'm having a problem where the fonts and text is gone, I can see some text in my desktop area, start menu, administrator popup etc ,but no text when navigating thru Windows explorer and in some apps. I can only see icons. Some apps like PowerShell, apps that run cmd on...
  5. Fonts look different

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fonts look different: [ATTACH] So basically, the fonts in Windows 10 can look different for some reason. I was voice calling with friend of mine and he shared his screen, and his file explorer font looks so much cleaner than what I have. The folder icons also look smaller and sleeker. Is there...
  6. Text scaling / Blurry font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text scaling / Blurry font: Hey guys, I assembled a new machine and in the fresh W10 install I'm having some blurry font issues, it's weird because I had the same settings (125%) in the previous install and it didn't happen. It only seems to happen in some dialogs, always on software installers...
  7. Default Fonts and text sizes

Default Fonts and text sizes: I recently had a computer updated to Windows 10. I had previously been using Windows XP I believe or Windows 7. I was wondering what the default changes have been with text over that time. All of my text on my desktop is different and all of my font sizes on my browsers...
  8. Overlapping text/fonts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overlapping text/fonts: Hi Microsoft team, I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 10. The new OS is unable to identify multiple fonts(including pre-installed fonts provided by Microsoft). In a nutshell, font type Calibri and Arial are working perfectly until i change it to Century gothic or...
  9. Font/Text size

in Windows 10 Support
    Font/Text size: I would very much like to know how to set the font and text size so I can read it and make it stay there. I research the web and get several suggestions on how to do this (some do not even apply to my Win 10).I have gotten it changed through Settings but it returns to...
  10. Text size fonts

Text size fonts: Hello, I think this will be the last for this evening. After all manouvering to resize text in window file/folders explorer, the size in the explorer did'nt change, but look what happened to context menu, I attach here some screenshots, one is amerge of the explorer and on...