Windows 10: Finding Digital License

Discus and support Finding Digital License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My computer crashed and Windows 10 was corrupted beyond repair. The computer repairman installed a new version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Aldous123, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Aldous123 Win User

Finding Digital License

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My computer crashed and Windows 10 was corrupted beyond repair. The computer repairman installed a new version of Windows 10.

How do I recover my old original Digital License?

:)

Aldous123, Mar 17, 2021

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Mar 17, 2021
  3. find digital license

Please help me find the digital license for my computer

MICHAEL W SHEPARD, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Finding Digital License

Circumvent a digital license?

We bought a Dell Inspiron that shipped with Windows 10 Home installed and a digital license. I am trying to get Windows 10 Pro on it so I can join our domain. I've tried entering our legitimate Pro key, and I'm told it isn't valid. Anytime I try a clean install, it, as expected, skips the OS choice and goes right to Home. I have no option to pick.

I'm also struggling to find a Windows 10 Pro (only Pro) .iso.

So, any suggestions on how to get around this? I'd love to wipe the digital license clean, but I believe that's stored on the motherboard.

DeaconFrost, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Finding Digital License

1. Finding Digital License - Similar Threads - Finding Digital License

2. Cannot find digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find digital license: I bought this refurbished pc a few years ago that had Windows 10 preinstalled, and now, I have to buy a new hard drive to be installed this same pc.I am going to buy another hard drive that already has Windows 10 Pro 64 bit pre-installed, but how will I activate it?Under...
  3. Cannot find digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find digital license: I bought this refurbished pc a few years ago that had Windows 10 preinstalled, and now, I have to buy a new hard drive to be installed this same pc.I am going to buy another hard drive that already has Windows 10 Pro 64 bit pre-installed, but how will I activate it?Under...
  4. Cannot find digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Digital License

Digital License: I was on Windows 8.1 and I upgraded it to Windows 10 using a free method. Though, I didn't get a digital license and my windows is not activated and because of that a lot of windows features are not available for me. What can I do to fix this?...
  6. Finding my product key/digital license

Finding my product key/digital license: My All-In-One PC is broken, so I want to move my Windows 10 Home, from my broken one to another PC, however I can't find the product key/digital license on my broken PC. How can I get it?...
  7. Finding Digital License for Windows 10

Finding Digital License for Windows 10: Can someone just answer straight forwardly, how to find the Digital License that supposedly came with the program when I BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 ONLINE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-digital-license-for-windows-10/f5e6149e-03f7-4a55-aaa4-8ff9b38f80ba"
  8. Digital License

Digital License: I recently bought a new computer from a distributer and I need to swap the product key from my old one, but since it was upgraded to windows 10 I don't have a product key and I can't find the digital license anywhere. How can I get it?...
  9. Digital License

Digital License: I upgraded my windows 8.1 to win 10 now I reinstall a new version of Windows 10 because changing my HDD to SSD, I lost my Digital License and I don't remember what was the version of my windows (home or pro), and unfortunately, I didn't connect my License with a Microsoft...
  10. Digital license

Digital license: My Windows 10 Pro is activated with a digital license. My system type is 32-bit OS on x64-based processor. Recently I found out that I can't use SQL localDB 2016 or later because it demands x64 type of OS. How can I reinstall Windows 10 without losing my digital license?...