Windows 10: Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10

Discus and support Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, just wondering if the driver and software is still available for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Webcam for installation on Windows 10?Every website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by scaf007, Jun 7, 2023.

1. scaf007 Win User

Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10

Hi all, just wondering if the driver and software is still available for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Webcam for installation on Windows 10?Every website that claims to have it is either removed or it does not work. I also installed the Windows 7 version and it did not open.Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

:)

scaf007, Jun 7, 2023

2. Life cam VX1000 drivers for Windows 10

Still want to use Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 with Windows 10 ?

When you have finally installed all updates about Windows 10, you plug your Microsoft Lifecam VX1000 onto the ubs port

as you read this totally heartbreaking message " your Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 is not compatible with the Operating System

Windows 10 version 2017 currently running on this computer ".

There is fortunately a replacing solution :

1/ First of all:

you need to re-install Windoiws 10 on your computer.

Please read this very carefully:

You must first use the "version 2015" of Windows 10 during the installation process.

Then when all steps of the primary installtion is being completed, you need to download and install from https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/fr-fr/d/lifecam-vx-1000 with the camera already plugged.

During the first steps about that installation, a message will explain this software is not compatible/suitable to this generation of Operating system as Windows 10, however you can continue to install it. This is precisely what you must do now.

The installation will be successfull.

2/ Eventually:

Now all what you need to do is run the full program of Windowsupate including "others products than those mafufactured by Microsoft"

Now your Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 is fully ready to offer you the reason of what it used to be created with thirdparty applications as Microsoft Office or any photoshop system ealier or later released.

JEAN-CHRISTOPHE LEMATELOT, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Life cam VX1000 drivers for Windows 10

The video picture on my Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 has stopped working after I installed the latest version of Skype on my Windows 10 PC.

Can anyone come up with a solution to this problem please?

Barry R.

BARRYJREAY, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10

Life cam VX1000 drivers for Windows 10

Dear Sir,

Dear Madam,

If we read much more carefully the long list of upset users requests & postings

it shows all more or less already tried all compatibilities alternatives.

What all need to see Crystal clear is The Official Microsoft Change Program on

"Now Microsoft Lifecam Vx1000 is fully compatible to Windows 10 last generation"

which is not done and make the divorce between Microsoft and millions of vx1000 owners.

The only real and spontaneous alternative is the one I already clearly explained:

1/ you must plug the Microsoft VX100 Lifecam to the computer.

2/ you must install Windows 10 "version 2015".

3/ you must immediately proceed with installing Microsoft LifeCam VX 1000.

4/ skipp the message by accepting where it shows something like "Your Microsoft LifeCam VX 1000 was not specifially designed to work with the Windows version detected on this machine that make some options not accessible, however you can run this program,
    would you accept Yes/No ? "

5/ reboot your machine when install is being completed.

6/ The from now you can proceed towards Mediacrator Windows 10 latest version.

7/ the application itself Microsoft LifeCam VX 1000 will disappear forever from your machine.

8/ NOTE ! the hardward Microsoft LifeCam VX 1000 is still fully usable by all applications on your machine, look about Skype, look about Sound settings; look about any sfotware you frequently use to chat on the internet they figure Inside and run completely
    and perfectly.

Enjoy.

JEAN-CHRISTOPHE LEMATELOT, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10

1. Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Finding Driver Microsoft

2. Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10: Hi all, just wondering if the driver and software is still available for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Webcam for installation on Windows 10?Every website that claims to have it is either removed or it does not work. I also installed the Windows 7 version and it did not open.Any...
  3. Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10: Hi all, just wondering if the driver and software is still available for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Webcam for installation on Windows 10?Every website that claims to have it is either removed or it does not work. I also installed the Windows 7 version and it did not open.Any...
  4. I need the driver for a Microsoft Live Cam vx1000 for my PC

I need the driver for a Microsoft Live Cam vx1000 for my PC: How do I download the driver for my Microsoft Live Cam vx1000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-driver-for-a-microsoft-live-cam-vx1000/d4ba6816-4d35-4f50-a7ca-1dd019166a81
  5. I need the driver for a Microsoft Live Cam vx1000 for my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need the driver for a Microsoft Live Cam vx1000 for my PC: How do I download the driver for my Microsoft Live Cam vx1000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-driver-for-a-microsoft-live-cam-vx1000/d4ba6816-4d35-4f50-a7ca-1dd019166a81
  6. LifeCam...Windows 10 driver issues

LifeCam...Windows 10 driver issues: Hi all, So...my hard drive blew yesterday for good, so I grabbed a new Win10 deck. Plugged in my Microsoft LifeCam Cinema...and I get endless flickering. I've tried a bunch of online fixes, including the forced update to the driver - and a change to regedit. Nothing...
  7. Lifecam vx1000

Lifecam vx1000: is there a driver for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-vx1000/693757ed-76d6-4796-8df7-c15cecb09a6e
  8. MICROSOFT LifeCam VX-3000 Drivers for WINDOWS 10

MICROSOFT LifeCam VX-3000 Drivers for WINDOWS 10: I have UPDATED this LifeCam VX-3000 back in September and was working well, till I updated my office PC too WINDOWS 10. Could you help me please update this WEBCAM please, Henry Flores Thank you!...
  9. Lifecam Driver for Win 10

Lifecam Driver for Win 10: Hi, I have lifecam for reception PC where in windows 10 is installed.It was working earlier properly but suddenly it stopped and giving black screen only. Tried reinstalling drivers and resetting browsers.This didnt help. However, on MS site I could see drivers for windows 7...
  10. Microsoft Lifecam HD 3000 windows 10 driver

Microsoft Lifecam HD 3000 windows 10 driver: I have 3 HD300 Lifecams and since updating to Windows 10 none of them now work..I do live streaming etc so really not sure why the are made by Microsoft and are now not working/supported??? I have read other queries and tried the compatability mode option as suggested, but...