Windows 10: Finding files

Discus and support Finding files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used to be able to locate documents by search by date but I can no longer do that What happened?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PattiDavis, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Finding files

I used to be able to locate documents by search by date but I can no longer do that What happened?

:)

PattiDavis, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Unable to find PDF files.

Hi Yvonne,

I appreciate your efforts and time.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Go to Search and type the Adobe files and open those files.
    • Then go to the location where those files have been saved.

For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 2, 2020
  4. sturpe Win User

Finding files

Cannot find Desktop Icon in File Explorer

My Desktop is showing icons as normal. But if I try to find what is on my desktop by using file manager, I cannot find the icon. I also checked under C;\user my name, public, default and no desktop listed on any of them. Any suggestions?

sturpe, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Finding files

1. Finding files - Similar Threads - Finding files

2. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  3. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  4. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uv alidator.vbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uv alidator.vbs: I need help getting this error to stop popping up every couple of secondsCan not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uvalidator.vbsThe software Accountable2you is not a virus but a program I have had installed for a long time. I deleted it and...
  6. Can not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uv alidator.vbs

Can not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uv alidator.vbs: I need help getting this error to stop popping up every couple of secondsCan not find script file C:Users\kenny\AppData\Roaming\Accountable2you\a2uvalidator.vbsThe software Accountable2you is not a virus but a program I have had installed for a long time. I deleted it and...
  7. windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs: windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-the-system-cannot-find-the/8f1f4f39-dc32-43e9-b24c-dfe1b35a7ef3
  8. windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs

windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs: windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-the-system-cannot-find-the/8f1f4f39-dc32-43e9-b24c-dfe1b35a7ef3
  9. windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why Windows Script Can Not find the task.vbs file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Windows Script Can Not find the task.vbs file?: "first of all sorry for the low quality image" i really don't know why is windows sending me this for the past year my pc was working fine and this came out of blue yesterday if you know anyting about this please share it with me.thanks for your helps...