Windows 10: Finding Fonts.rar file in the PC

Discus and support Finding Fonts.rar file in the PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I find fonts.rar file in my computer after I compressed it in Control Panel -> Fonts?[Original Title: Fonts.rar]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DuongTram_75, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Finding Fonts.rar file in the PC

How can I find fonts.rar file in my computer after I compressed it in Control Panel -> Fonts?[Original Title: Fonts.rar]

:)

DuongTram_75, Oct 13, 2021

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Oct 13, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    .rar Fonts

A rar file is basically a compressed folder like a zip folder - the font(s) are inside that rar file

You will need to uncompress the rar file to get the enclosed fonts, if you do not have any compression software loaded,

Click HERE
    to download Universal Unextractor a very small and free utility that will extract files from all compressed files/folders. Install that software, then right click the rar file and choose 'Unextract Here' to gain access to the fonts . . .

DaveM121, Oct 13, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Finding Fonts.rar file in the PC

.rar file to winRAR

Hi G41axyX

Do you have WinRAR installed on your PC?

If so: right click a RAR, choose 'Open With' - Choose Another App

Important - Check the box marked 'Always use this app to open rar . . .'

If WinRAR is not in the list, scroll to the bottom and click 'More Apps'

Again if WinRAR is not in the list, at the bottom, click 'Look for another app on this PC', then navigate to find the WinRAR executable . . .

DaveM121, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Finding Fonts.rar file in the PC

1. Finding Fonts.rar file in the PC - Similar Threads - Finding Fonts rar

2. Rar, and only rar files somehow getting blocked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rar, and only rar files somehow getting blocked.: I have a HP 840 G5, running Windows 11 22H2 and everything is updated, the core Windows as in. I have one problem, and honestly I don't know when it started. All rar files that I've downloaded will not open no matter what I do. At first I thought they were corrupt but after...
  3. Rar, and only rar files somehow getting blocked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rar, and only rar files somehow getting blocked.: I have a HP 840 G5, running Windows 11 22H2 and everything is updated, the core Windows as in. I have one problem, and honestly I don't know when it started. All rar files that I've downloaded will not open no matter what I do. At first I thought they were corrupt but after...
  4. file explorer rar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer rar: for some reason now my files in file explorer only download in rar and open in internet explorer. i want to change it back to the default settings, because those originally worked for me....
  5. Help with .RAR files please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with .RAR files please: So I, trying to download this file and extract it with winrar when I download it its icon is an old computer and the only way for me to extract it is by adding it to archives, but then when I do get the rar file with the books icon and extract it it turns back into the...
  6. how can i find a version of win rar for my pc?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i find a version of win rar for my pc?: how can i find a version of win rar for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-a-version-of-win-rar-for-my-pc/3294ef39-88de-4bde-b19e-ae0250671398
  7. .rar file to winRAR

.rar file to winRAR: windows has .rar files to notepad and I cant switch it to be compatable with WinRAR. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rar-file-to-winrar/1dd48cf4-6a67-47ec-90dd-96bd112935bc
  8. Rar files opening in Notepad

in Windows 10 Support
    Rar files opening in Notepad: I play games such as Sims 4 and I download custom content. A good portion of the stuff I download are RAR files. I accidentally clicked "Always open with notepad" and I can no longer get it to be just a normal file. I would like to know how to make it not open as a notepad...
  9. .rar files

.rar files: When I Try To Open .rar Files Its Not Working PLESE HELP ME[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/rar-files/c25d582a-edae-4ea0-8b49-0ca1aa0e02eb
  10. Opening rar. files

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening rar. files: hello... how do I open a rar. file safety. I realize that I need an App but to do this but I'm aware that I may download other bumf when I do. So what I'm trying to say can you direct me to a a safe site ... free of coarse ...Joe 63168