Windows 10: Finding list of suggested Win improvements

Discus and support Finding list of suggested Win improvements in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Win 10 Home Ver 2004 Build 19041.685 I successfully installed the December updates on 9 December. Today, for an unrelated reason, I happened to log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Agrippa, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Agrippa Win User

Finding list of suggested Win improvements

Win 10 Home Ver 2004 Build 19041.685

I successfully installed the December updates on 9 December. Today, for an unrelated reason, I happened to log out. When I logged back in I had to go through a few screens suggesting various improvements to Windows settings. Unfortunately, as I was pressed for time I did not read them and just pressed the button for remaining with my current settings.

Having more time later on I tried logging out again and then logging back in. You obviously only get one bite at the cherry as I went straight to the desktop in the normal fashion. I'm guessing that the screens had something to do with the December updates. Does anyone know of a way of accessing these screens so that I can see the suggested changes?

:)

Agrippa, Dec 11, 2020
  2. froschy Win User

Ovi Store - Suggestions for improving

This unofficial topic is for people to add suggested improvements for the Ovi Store.

1. A process for managing purchased apps (re-download function, backup to PC/Mac, etc...)

2. Improved app descriptions (bigger screenshots, screen resolution info, optimised for etc...)

• There's not enough information
      • It's hard to tell if the app/media is optimised for your device

3. Restructure the store into completely separate areas: apps, media, personalisation

4. Fix the search function.

5. Reduce the size of the banner on
    http://store.ovi.com/

• When I'm using a laptop this banner takes up over half of the screen

6. Fix the sort order of apps

• When I use "Newest to Oldest" some apps seem to stay as the newest item even though they haven't been updated.

7. Encourage lower pricing of apps plus the use of lite/trial versions

8. Target organisations and developers with popular apps for iPhone and encourage them to develop similar apps for Symbian.

My post is aimed at providing constructive suggestions for the improvement of the Ovi Store, please feel free to add to this post preferably using the numbering format that I've started (if you agree with a suggestion use the number followed by "agreed",
    if you have a new suggestion use the next number)

froschy, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 11, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Finding list of suggested Win improvements - Similar Threads - Finding list suggested

2. suggestions to improve

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    suggestions to improve: Good day, I have a suggestion to improve the built-in File Explorer previously known as Windows Explorer: 1. Make tabs in File Explorer like QTTabBar or Clover, see attach screenshots 2. Make File Explorer independent from Taskbar, this solution solve problem when File...
  3. suggestions to improve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suggestions to improve: Good day, I have a suggestion to improve the built-in File Explorer previously known as Windows Explorer: 1. Make tabs in File Explorer like QTTabBar or Clover, see attach screenshots 2. Make File Explorer independent from Taskbar, this solution solve problem when File...
  4. suggestions to improve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Polytonic Greek keyboard - suggestion for improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Polytonic Greek keyboard - suggestion for improvement: I suggest MS add lunate sigma U+03f2 to the Polytonic Greek keyboard. It has an earlier history at least 4thC BCE than the forms of sigma final and other that MS currently includes earliest 1stC CE, but probably only really from 8thC CE. Lunate sigma is less common than other...
  6. Polytonic Greek keyboard - suggestion for improvement

Polytonic Greek keyboard - suggestion for improvement: I suggest MS add lunate sigma U+03f2 to the Polytonic Greek keyboard. It has an earlier history at least 4thC BCE than the forms of sigma final and other that MS currently includes earliest 1stC CE, but probably only really from 8thC CE. Lunate sigma is less common than other...
  7. Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!: With regards to MS Windows Is there a means to put feature improvement suggestions to MS?Just over 1 year ago I purchased an MS Surface 7 Pro, and I absolutely love it! I love everything from how fast it boots using an SSHD to being able to make notes and sketches using the...
  8. Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!

Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!: With regards to MS Windows Is there a means to put feature improvement suggestions to MS?Just over 1 year ago I purchased an MS Surface 7 Pro, and I absolutely love it! I love everything from how fast it boots using an SSHD to being able to make notes and sketches using the...
  9. Suggestion for improvement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suggestion for improvement: If the support to a user is varied by the version of windows, don't waste time asking which version, provide the solution for every version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suggestion-for-improvement/a9598061-f9fc-4fa6-a60f-44e77dbbf6fa
  10. improvement suggestion

improvement suggestion: Suggested improvement to "paint" programs ? Big improvement to "Paint and Paint3D" … able to crop, edit and save images in any shape - [ATTACH] ie; ONLY the heart, area with Xs would not be saved, leaving NO background...