Windows 10: Finding Lost PC

Discus and support Finding Lost PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,The instructions to find my device isn't consistent with what I'm actually seeing on my end. I log into my account on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Emanuel Fabian, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Finding Lost PC

Hello,The instructions to find my device isn't consistent with what I'm actually seeing on my end. I log into my account on account.microsoft.com/devises and there is no map feature to locate where my laptop was last seen. Is there another option to finding my laptop?

:)

Emanuel Fabian, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 4, 2022
  3. LOST PICTURES

Hi Wendy,

There is a possibility that the photos were moved to a different location or folder. This usually occurs if there has been a recent change made or updates installed on your PC. To help us provide a solution, please answer the following:

• Have you recently updated your PC or changed any settings? If yes, please follow the steps in this support page article for the suggested solutions:
      Find lost files after the update to Windows 10.
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

Regardless if you've made any changes or not, we would still encourage you to try the solutions in the article. Once you're done, hit us back and let us know the result.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Finding Lost PC

Videos lost

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• How did you install Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Finding Lost PC

1. Finding Lost PC - Similar Threads - Finding Lost

2. How do I find my lost device if it does not have a phone number and its Location service is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my lost device if it does not have a phone number and its Location service is...: A random person just took my device and ran away when i just told him to return it, but I did not have a phone number and I forgot to enable location service so when I was searching for so long I did not find any way to find it but also find my device is not searching my...
  3. How do I find my lost device if it does not have a phone number and its Location service is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my lost device if it does not have a phone number and its Location service is...: A random person just took my device and ran away when i just told him to return it, but I did not have a phone number and I forgot to enable location service so when I was searching for so long I did not find any way to find it but also find my device is not searching my...
  4. my windows 11 laptop died and I cannot find its recovery key because my MS login has lost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 11 laptop died and I cannot find its recovery key because my MS login has lost...: When I boot my old system, I get a blue screen BitLocker screen and it asks me for my recovery key. I logged into my new windows 11 system and all it has is the info on my new system and no information from my old system, not even my subscription....
  5. my windows 11 laptop died and I cannot find its recovery key because my MS login has lost...

my windows 11 laptop died and I cannot find its recovery key because my MS login has lost...: When I boot my old system, I get a blue screen BitLocker screen and it asks me for my recovery key. I logged into my new windows 11 system and all it has is the info on my new system and no information from my old system, not even my subscription....
  6. i lost screen recordings where can i find it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost screen recordings where can i find it ?: I screen recorded using my laptop for 1 hr 50 mins and when I clicked the stop recording button my system hanged and when screen froze for about 1 hour. On checking I found no video saved in my pc. can i recover my screen recording?...
  7. i lost screen recordings where can i find it ?

i lost screen recordings where can i find it ?: I screen recorded using my laptop for 1 hr 50 mins and when I clicked the stop recording button my system hanged and when screen froze for about 1 hour. On checking I found no video saved in my pc. can i recover my screen recording?...
  8. I lost my laptop, and when I want to track it, the following message shows: 'We can't find...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my laptop, and when I want to track it, the following message shows: 'We can't find...: I lost my laptop, and when I want to track it, the following message shows: 'We can't find this device as it hasn't been used in the last 30 days,' although I used it last week....
  9. I lost my laptop, and when I want to track it, the following message shows: 'We can't find...

I lost my laptop, and when I want to track it, the following message shows: 'We can't find...: I lost my laptop, and when I want to track it, the following message shows: 'We can't find this device as it hasn't been used in the last 30 days,' although I used it last week....
  10. lost volume device, can not find it, have no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost volume device, can not find it, have no sound: I click something on the volume site and lost the app for device. Can not find the device to turn my volume back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-volume-device-can-not-find-it-have-no-sound/490ca2a0-02fa-4862-8002-04f88a5e9847