Windows 10: Finding Places To Download Older Versions Of Windows 10

Discus and support Finding Places To Download Older Versions Of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, the latest version of Windows 10 is giving me problems and I want to return to one of the past updates. Can one of you point me in the direction of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PowerGamer99, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Finding Places To Download Older Versions Of Windows 10

So, the latest version of Windows 10 is giving me problems and I want to return to one of the past updates. Can one of you point me in the direction of where I can download them, please? I got a USB to save it on by the way.

submitted by /u/PowerGamer99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PowerGamer99, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Swapping to an older version of windows

Is there still an official way to drop back to an older version of windows, I honestly don't mind using a 3rd party way. If possible, can you list step by step instructions or a link to an easy to use website. Thanks.

jordanrothstein, Dec 21, 2019
  4. m4gicfour Win User

Finding Places To Download Older Versions Of Windows 10

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Finding Places To Download Older Versions Of Windows 10

1. Finding Places To Download Older Versions Of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Finding Places Download

2. Windows 10 older versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 older versions: Hello!I would like to know if there is any official way to get any of the previous windows 10 versions from microsoft as I am very worried at the thought of downloading any disk images from 3rd party websites. My reasoning for this is because I have an older PC that is...
  3. Windows 10 older version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 older version: Hey! My laptop is working slowly when I updated it to latest version. Previously it was on 1709 version. I had directly updated it to latest 21H2 version. But since update my laptop has become slow. Actually my laptop has small specs, so that's why I want to downgrade it to...
  4. How to download older versions of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download older versions of Windows: Hello, I recently received a notification on my hp computer suggesting that I try Windows 11. While I think Windows 11 is great, my laptop has a very slow processor and I have been experiencing far too much latency since I downloaded v.11. Can I revert to any available older...
  5. How to download older versions of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download older versions of Windows: Hello, I recently received a notification on my hp computer suggesting that I try Windows 11. While I think Windows 11 is great, my laptop has a very slow processor and I have been experiencing far too much latency since I downloaded v.11. Can I revert to any available older...
  6. Older "version" of windows 10

Older "version" of windows 10: When I first upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 using Microsoft media creation tool, windows 10 that was installed was the newest versionwith microsoft edge, white search bar and cortana on the task bar and all. After sometime that version was corruptedlagging a lot...
  7. Download an older version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download an older version: Is there a way to download Maps version 5.17.11.10104.0? We are trying to verify a change in functionality from the older version to the current version and need access toMaps version 5.17.11.10104.0....
  8. Download older windows version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download older windows version?: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 2004 I get a lot of crashes but I didn't upgrade via the settings so I can't roll back. Unfortunately you can not download older windows version from the official Microsoft site so you have to trust a third party website. Now I think about...
  9. How to download an older version of Windows 10 Version 1903 ?

How to download an older version of Windows 10 Version 1903 ?: Hi! Thanks a lot for reading this. I have a HP Envy 13 that does not have good driver support for the latest Windows version, and hence is crashing every now and then. I want to download Windows 10 Version May 2019 Update, but could not find a way to download it. This is...
  10. Downloading an Older Version of Windows 10

Downloading an Older Version of Windows 10: Hi, Is there a way to download a copy of an older version of a Windows 10 iso, for example, the creators update? Thanks...