Windows 10: finding sent emails in mail for windows 10

Discus and support finding sent emails in mail for windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I sent an email using mail for windows 10 and now I can not find it or any others. My normal email is gmail which I should have used. Where can I find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Clarence15, Nov 15, 2018.

1. finding sent emails in mail for windows 10

I sent an email using mail for windows 10 and now I can not find it or any others. My normal email is gmail which I should have used. Where can I find my sent email.

:)

Clarence15, Nov 15, 2018
  2. DMO
    dmo Win User

Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old

Hi All, I've searched wide and far online for an answer but have had little luck - looking to one of you for some guidance here if possible.

Issue:
    • Sent mail folder in Mail application on Windows 10 doesn't sync more than 30 days of send messages for Hotmail account.
    • Only Hotmail account affected on Mail application; other sub folders sync as far back as possible
    • Gmail account is fine - can see years of sent email

Context:
    • I have 2 accounts added to my Mail client on Windows 10 - 1 hotmail, 1 gmail
    • I have Outlook mail installed on this machine also
    • Windows 10 Pro
    • Dell Precision M3800
    • Upgraded from Windows 7 -> Windows 10

Tried:
    • Removing and readding the hotmail account
    • Tried removing and adding the account as POP3 account as well as the built in Hotmail autosetup link
    • Removed all email accounts and readded them
    • Ensured that the application has permission to access calendar (have seen this online in a few places as a possible problem maker)
    • Checked that I have my sent messages (I can see them in Outlook 2013, but not in Mail -> Sent folder)

All help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

3. pelliccio Win User
    Email sent not in sent mail.

Email sent not in sent mail, where I find them?

pelliccio, Nov 15, 2018
  4. finding sent emails in mail for windows 10

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

finding sent emails in mail for windows 10

1. finding sent emails in mail for windows 10 - Similar Threads - finding sent emails

2. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App: With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet...
  3. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App: With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet...
  4. Sent email content not showing in Windows Mail

Sent email content not showing in Windows Mail: I am using the Windows Mail app for my gmail account emails. All was working fine until a few days ago when suddenly the content of my sent emails started disappearing. My recipients are getting the full email and any replies include the email I sent but when I go into sent...
  5. Can't find the sent mail on Windows 10 Mail app

Can't find the sent mail on Windows 10 Mail app: I recently reset my PC and therefore had to set up the Mail app accounts again. I have an Outlook account and several other accounts, most of them are Gmail. After sending mail from a gmail account, using the Mail app, I don't see the mail in the 'sent' folder, where usually...
  6. Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam: Everytime I send a email gmail through the windows mail app, it stores the sent mail into the spam folder! Then, I cannot see it in the reply threads in the inbox. Help!...
  7. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  8. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:

Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:: I have upgraded to 1909 at Microsoft's suggestion but it has not solved the issue. I am not using Outlook. Can someone give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-is-not-saving-sent-emails/1b7ea4a2-4524-4c3c-98f3-7807b224b0cf
  10. Can't find sent emails in the sent box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find sent emails in the sent box: Not all sent emails are shown in the sent box so I don’t know if they were received or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-sent-emails-in-the-sent-box/1f455a28-6a8a-49c8-a2f7-d06e630cd276

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find sent emails on windows 10

2. Find my sent emails

3. windows 10 find sent box

4. in windows 10 where do I find sent emails,
  5. windows 10 mail not showing sent emails,
  6. sent mail from windows 10,
  7. where are my sent emails in windows 10 mail