Windows 10: Finding software in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Finding software in Microsoft Store in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Presently on Windows 10 Google Chrome does not work (does crazy things). I understand that Google submitted Chrome to Microsoft and is somewhere in the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by huffman, Nov 14, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Finding software in Microsoft Store

Presently on Windows 10 Google Chrome does not work (does crazy things). I understand that Google submitted Chrome to Microsoft and is somewhere in the Microsoft store.

As far as I can see there is no search function in the Microsoft store.

How would I find Google Chrome in the Microsoft Store and actually download it my PC before installing it?

Thanks in advance

:)

huffman, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Finding software in Microsoft Store

App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Finding software in Microsoft Store

1. Finding software in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Finding software Microsoft

2. How can I find version number of a software in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I find version number of a software in Microsoft Store: I found it was impossible to find the version number of all the softwares in Windows Store. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-version-number-of-a-software-in/ddab3398-1500-4ee7-856a-7a3be871aac9
  3. Video editing software on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editing software on microsoft store: Please what is the best video and audio editing software on microsoft store . I will also want to know the best app for video tutorials in the store. Thanks...
  4. "Microsoft cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms...."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Microsoft cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms....": Hi. Everything is explained. I can not find it via CMD, Registry Editor nor notepad batch script. I want to reinstall it, but apparently I can t do that neither even because I do not have a key. I select an option "I don t have a key" and move forward but an error...
  5. Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?

Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?: Okay, my home edition of Windows 10 crashed and I had to reload the O/S. I opted for a different level, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016, LTSB. Now I can't find the windows store...where could it be? Thank you...
  6. Can't find my Microsoft store.

Can't find my Microsoft store.: I'm using windows 10 version 1909. after I updated my windows 10 version 1909 from version 1703, i cant find my Microsoft store I also used the command like appx apppakage something like that but it didn't work. it shows that the path [C:\AppxManiFest.xml] isn't found...
  7. Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version

Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version: Let's say I have an app AppX version 1.0 in the software store of version. A new version AppX 2.0 is deployed in the software store. can i store AppX version 1.0 and AppX version 2.0 in the software store? or it's not possible to have multiple versions of the same app in...
  8. Cant find Viber in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find Viber in the Microsoft Store: Cant find Viber in the Microsoft Store My Main use is to talk to my family online 146519
  9. Can't find the Microsoft store software that already being installed after reinstalled the W10

Can't find the Microsoft store software that already being installed after reinstalled the W10: Greetings I just reinstalled my windows 10 in my computer. Which is in the drive C, for the system data only. before reinstalled my system, I bought a game from Microsoft Store. Forza 7 to be specific, then installed it to my drive D. After I reinstalled the system,...
  10. Download Software at Microsoft Store

Download Software at Microsoft Store: Dear, i bought affinity photo at Window store, but the download file still no responding. please help. Regards Ari https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-software-at-microsoft-store/b95eb8e5-5bcd-43da-af47-fb87d91db27f"