Windows 10: finding temp folder as shown by driver scanning program

Discus and support finding temp folder as shown by driver scanning program in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am scanning my system with IO Bit driver booster. The program gave me a detail scan report. It says system has a lot of junk files for example... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sandila, Jun 22, 2020.

1. sandila Win User

finding temp folder as shown by driver scanning program

I am scanning my system with IO Bit driver booster. The program gave me a detail scan report.

It says system has a lot of junk files for example

Code:
    but when I got to Temp folder as above I do not find any folder name ndrhn3zm.1hh\ I also checked with windows command prompt but there was no such folder.

But scan results show

me Code:
    so how can I reach this folder which being shown by the scanned section.I am using a free version of software.
    finding temp folder as shown by driver scanning program [​IMG]

:)

sandila, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

about temp folder

Hi Hector,

The temp folder provides work space for programs. Yes they can be deleted. We suggest that you follow the steps provided by Sangeeta Sarkar on how to delete Temp files on this

link
    . You may also type in the search box Disk Cleanup and hit enter. It will evaluate your disk and give you a list of folders sizes that can be deleted.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    Is it safe to delete the Temp folder in C:/Windows/Temp?

Yes, all *files* in the temp folder (not the folder itself) can, and should be, deleted periodically.

The temp folder provides workspace for programs. Programs can create temporary files there for their own temporary use. Each program should delete all its temporary files when it closes, but for various reasons it doesn't always happen (for example,
    if the program crashes, it never gets to do this). That's why it's a good idea to periodically clean out anything left there.

Also note that there are some program installations which work in two steps. The first step concludes by writing temporary files and rebooting. The second step starts automatically after rebooting and needs to find those files there (and then deletes
    them when it's done).

Other than doing it automatically when rebooting (that would interfere with installations like the kind I described), it's always safe to delete the contents of the temp folder. Because it's safe to delete any temp files that aren't open and in use
    by an application, and since Windows won't let you delete open files, it's safe to (try to) delete them at any time. If any fail to delete because they're open, they'll either be deleted automatically when the app using them closes, or you'll get them the
    next time you delete manually.

Some people may suggest that you reboot before deleting anything, but that's not necessary, for the reason described above (on the other hand, it doesn't hurt to do it).

Ken Blake, Jun 22, 2020
  4. finding temp folder as shown by driver scanning program

I scanned my passport and drivers license an can't find it

Hi,

Welcome to the windows community!

Step 1

Start your scanning program. Look at the information about where you save the images by default. This is different in each program, but you will usually find this information in "Preferences" in the "Edit" menu or in "Options" in the "Tools" menu. Once you
    find the location, look for your scanned photos there.

Step 2

Click on the "Start" button of "Windows." Select your username Find the "My scanned images" folder. Most programs will create this directory as the default location to save the files. If you do not see this folder, check in the "My Pictures" folder.

Step 3

Open Windows Explorer. Select your hard drive. Use the search field to review all the files and folders on your computer. You can search by file name, file type and modification date. For example, if you know that the scanned images are in .jpg format, type
    "jpe" to generate a list of all files of this format on your hard drive. You can also start by opening the folders on your hard drive and review them manually for the scanned imag

I hope this can help you locate your scanned documents

regards

MiguelChiappori, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

finding temp folder as shown by driver scanning program

1. finding temp folder as shown by driver scanning program - Similar Threads - finding temp folder

2. How to find the application that is creating AppData\Local\Temp folders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to find the application that is creating AppData\Local\Temp folders: I am working on an issue where the user profile folder 'AppData\Local\Temp' is creating the same set of folders over and over again. Currently, all of these folder seem to have a distinct different name. Even after deleting all the files, they seem to return. All the folders...
  3. How to find the application that is creating AppData\Local\Temp folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find the application that is creating AppData\Local\Temp folders: I am working on an issue where the user profile folder 'AppData\Local\Temp' is creating the same set of folders over and over again. Currently, all of these folder seem to have a distinct different name. Even after deleting all the files, they seem to return. All the folders...
  4. How to find the application that is creating AppData\Local\Temp folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Temp Folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temp Folder: Is the temp folder self maintaining? If not, what's the best way of maintaining the temp folder without using third party software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-folder/458901a9-3c14-4ea7-822c-b28637611e33
  6. QUICK SCAN OR FULL SCAN COUNT OF FILES NOT SHOWN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    QUICK SCAN OR FULL SCAN COUNT OF FILES NOT SHOWN: HI WHEN I STARTED SCAN IT SAYS SCANING BUT THE FILES SCANNED COUNT IS NOT SHOWING. I DO NOT KNOW IF IT REALLY SCANNING OR HANGED AT THAT POINT...
  7. Temp Folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Temp Folder: I am logged in as administrator but in Users there is only a TEMP folder. All of my data is saved in that Temp folder. Where can I find my administrator folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-folder/fc67fab3-5b30-42c3-a957-2f3c7543c949
  8. %temp% folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    %temp% folder: Can anyone help me? I'm having trouble with the %temp%, whenever I open temp folder through Win+r then typing %temp% it does not direct me to the temp folder. It open a file, and my computer always ask How do you want to open this file? Please help me to fix this problem. All...
  9. Temp folder %temp %

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temp folder %temp %: Hello I recently installed 2 updates from NVIDEA. I have run disc clean up and Ccleaner>Windows but this attachment says it all. I could use 'Unlocker' but do not want to do damage if the file should not be removed. Do you have any suggestions? TY Peter 43679
  10. Lot of folders in Temp folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Lot of folders in Temp folder: Hello, Making some search, found lot of folders here: "C:\users\me\appdat\local\temp..", they use about 7.3 GB. Most of them contain almost same files inside. Attached here screenshot part of the main list of folders, and one of the inside files. How about deleting them to...