Windows 10: finding the bluetooth device control window in windows 10

Discus and support finding the bluetooth device control window in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently reinstalled windows due to some crashing. But I lost a shortcut to the Bluetooth Device Control window which lets me easily connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlanO'Connor82, Apr 2, 2020.

1. finding the bluetooth device control window in windows 10

Hi,

I recently reinstalled windows due to some crashing. But I lost a shortcut to the Bluetooth Device Control window which lets me easily connect and disconnect my wireless headphones. I cant locate it at all right now to create another shortcut. It looks like the first picture in this arcticle. Does anyone know where its located?

Thanks

Alan

:)

AlanO'Connor82, Apr 2, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Apr 2, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Apr 2, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

finding the bluetooth device control window in windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

finding the bluetooth device control window in windows 10

1. finding the bluetooth device control window in windows 10 - Similar Threads - finding bluetooth device

2. Bluetooth cannot find device Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth cannot find device Windows 11: I have been using Bluetooth to connect a wireless Xbox controller to my desktop for a few weeks, and all of the sudden my computer can't find any devices via Bluetooth.Things I have tried:Restarting my computerInstalling the most recent Windows 11 updatesReinstalling the...
  3. Windows 10 bluetooth doesnt find devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 bluetooth doesnt find devices: Hello, Im using Windows 10 Pro version 21h1, OS build 19043.1645. After doing a clean install of windows 10 on my laptop, windows detects and installs the correct drivers for the bluetooth card, but bluetooth never discovers any devices. I want to use my bt headphones. Please...
  4. Windows 10 bluetooth doesnt find devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 bluetooth doesnt find devices: Hello, Im using Windows 10 Pro version 21h1, OS build 19043.1645. After doing a clean install of windows 10 on my laptop, windows detects and installs the correct drivers for the bluetooth card, but bluetooth never discovers any devices. I want to use my bt headphones. Please...
  5. Windows 10 bluetooth doesnt find devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth Cannot Find Devices On Windows 10

Bluetooth Cannot Find Devices On Windows 10: Hello,I know this is a common issue and that there have been many threads about it. I feel like I have looked through all of them, but none of the solutions have helped me. The problem is:I cannot connect to any bluetooth devices on this computer. No devices are ever found...
  7. Can't find bluetooth in the device manager/settings/control panel

Can't find bluetooth in the device manager/settings/control panel: I followed these steps and could finally turn my laptop's Bluetooth on. Is there any possibility that the undergone actions that could affect my laptop's integrity in some way? [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 Can't find ANY bluetooth device

Windows 10 Can't find ANY bluetooth device: Just recently, Windows 10 failed update broke my computer to the point W10 had to be reinstalled at a repair shop. Before that, I'd no problems pairing Bluetooth devices on my laptop. But after it, despite having all drivers up to date, my laptop can't find my Bluetooth...
  9. Cannot control Bluetooth devices through windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot control Bluetooth devices through windows: I have bluetooth headset I cannot control its volume through windows except when I am on 0 and I can only control it through buttons on my headsets I have all drivers updated and I am frustrated of doing this It will also damage my ears Pls help...
  10. problem in find and pairing bluetooth devices on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in find and pairing bluetooth devices on windows 10: Hello I have windows 10 on my laptop, but bluetooth devices cant be discovered and be paired.for example,I cant use my bluetooth mouse.The bluetooth driver is installed and I see the icon in task bar. Would you please help me how to solve my problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth device control windows 10

2. bluetooth device control windows 10 interfere

3. windows 10 bluetooth cant find device