Windows 10: Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

Discus and support Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kari Edwards, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase.

I successfully redeemed the code, but I never applied it to a purchase.

This was in July 2019.

Unfortunately, I had to make some changes to my email account. This involved waiting until August 9th for me to log into my email or use my Outlook account at all!

It's now October and I don't know where to find this already redeemed code, or how to apply it to a purchase, or just FIND it. Sincerely, I just forgot since it's been quite a while I went through this process (my fault).

I would really appreciate any help to find this code again!

***Original title: I forgot my already redeemed code***

:)

Kari Edwards, Oct 11, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to the microsoft store it says i need to buy it

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have already redeemed the code for Minecraft. I would suggest check the Order History in your Microsoft account to see if the code is already redeemed and
    linked your account. To do that you can refer the article to
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft
    , under ‘Troubleshooting’, please refer the section ‘The code was already redeemed’. After this, make sure to check if you have logged into Windows
    Store using the same Microsoft account through which the code was redeemed.

If the code is redeemed, linked to your account and if you have logged in with the same account in Windows Store on your system, but you are still not able to find the option to download and install the game, I would suggest you
    to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to reset Windows Store:

1. Click on the Start button, type
      cmd, right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
    2. Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter.
    3. The execution of this command may take some time, after which, you can check if you are able to install the game.

If the issue persists, please reply to us with the results of the suggestions provided above. We will look into this and we will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

minecraft windows 10 redeem code

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the redemption of Minecraft game. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When did you received the redemption code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?
    • Are you signing with same Microsoft account to install the game, which you used to redeem/purchase the Minecraft game?
    • Were you be able to play this game prior to this issue, was there any changes made in the PC?

However, you can check the
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    article and check if that helps. If you still face the issue please reply to in-private message sent and also check with the Mojang support.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

1. Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Finding code Minecraft

2. Finding the Redeem Code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding the Redeem Code: I bought the Bundle for Java and Bedrock edition Minecraft virtually. I wanted to play the full Java version It's currently stuck on demo. I tried to find my redeem code through emails, my Microsoft purchase history, the Microsoft app, and the Xbox app. However, I couldn't...
  3. Finding the Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding the Redeem Code: I bought the Bundle for Java and Bedrock edition Minecraft virtually. I wanted to play the full Java version It's currently stuck on demo. I tried to find my redeem code through emails, my Microsoft purchase history, the Microsoft app, and the Xbox app. However, I couldn't...
  4. Minecraft Redeem Code

Minecraft Redeem Code: I have recently tried to apply for Minecraft bedrock as my account was made in 2016 and can get a free copy. However, I never get an email for a confirmation code to redeem the game. Help?...
  5. minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft redeem code: i was recently gifted a minecraft redeem code but its for xbox one.... does anyone know how i could exchange it with a code for java edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-redeem-code/835d4739-878a-4df7-9284-14b42f7e23db
  6. Redeeming a Minecraft code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming a Minecraft code.: My friend was generous enough to give me a copy of minecraft he had bought it at a time where it was included with windows 10. I redeemed the code with my microsoft account and I'm having trouble linking the account with my Minecraft account. Any suggestions?...
  7. Redeem code for Minecraft

Redeem code for Minecraft: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  8. Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account: I bought the java version of Minecraft quite some time ago (2017), and then redeemed the code for the Windows 10 version to a desktop that was logged in to my wife's account. I have a new computer now, and would like to revoke the code from her account to mine so I can use...
  9. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  10. Minecraft Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Redeem Code: Hi, my question is one that I would greatly appreciate any help i could get from it. So I had gone to download Minecraft from Windows, I had already purchased Minecraft from Java back in 2014, so I simply did the redeem code option that allowed me to get Minecraft for free,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sent code for microsoft account minecraft