Windows 10: Finding the Equalizer settings in Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2

Discus and support Finding the Equalizer settings in Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned this computer for 1 1/2 years and have never been able to find my Realtek Audio Equalizer until now. I have searched everywhere on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulTenney, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Finding the Equalizer settings in Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2

I have owned this computer for 1 1/2 years and have never been able to find my Realtek Audio Equalizer until now.

I have searched everywhere on the net and NOBODY YET HAS BEEN ABLE TO PROVIDE AN ADEQUATE ANSWER THAT WORKS !

Some say it doesn't have an EQ, so I searched everywhere for a program or app that would work. When I would download and install them NONE would work.

Today I discovered the Realtek Audio Console which I had seen before. It is an App in the list of apps to the right of the start menu.

I opened up the Console... In Playback Devices are Speakers and Recording Devices and next to both of these choices is a little "settings" icon.

When I clicked on that.....Presto ! All of the familiar windows EQ settings we all remember from previous versions of windows APPEARED !

I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUCH A MYSTERY.

There is so much misinformation out there in cyber space.

I hope somebody smarter than me find a way to get this information to Google so people can access it easily, because once you know where to find the damn thing it's easy to use AND IT WORKS !!

Puzzled Paul

:)

PaulTenney, Dec 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 version 20H2

I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version
    2004?

Thanks.

Richard Alan, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Finding the Equalizer settings in Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Finding the Equalizer settings in Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2

1. Finding the Equalizer settings in Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 - Similar Threads - Finding Equalizer settings

2. Windows 10, version 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, version 20H2: Hi, I'm having trouble installing Windows 10, version 20H2. After several attempts, each time I end up with the error message "Windows installation could not configure Windows to run on this computer's hardware" and then the device shuts down almost immediately. I went back...
  3. Windows 10, version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, version 20H2: when Is a real Microsoft person that created this Windows 10, version 20H2 mess clean it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-20h2/dc252194-47ea-42dc-8c41-c42426185d59
  4. Windows 10 version 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 version 20H2: My desktop computer keeps on failing to install Windows 10 version 20H2. I've looked at and completed all the suggestions I found on-line. I ran the Updater, tried installing it myself after downloading it from Microsoft, cleaned out old update files, etc. etc... It has...
  5. Windows 10 Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Version 20H2: I was forced to reinstall the Windows with the 20H2 version, once this update wouldn't install in my older Windows version. This was recommended by a senior member of your forum. Now, I am having Stop Code errors with apparently no cause. They appear randomly. The screen...
  6. Windows 10 settings crashes version 20H2

Windows 10 settings crashes version 20H2: I recently upgraded Windows to version 20H2. Since then, when I try to open settings it just crashes on me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-crashes-version-20h2/ce88ca57-e10d-4851-982a-a72cd0034c09
  7. Windows 10- Version 20H2

Windows 10- Version 20H2: Since, my system updated to the current version Windows 10, 20H2 with Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0, the welcome screen after I enter my passcode to log in takes about an hour or more to subside, after which I'm able to use my system. This is when, my...
  8. Windows 10 version 20H2

Windows 10 version 20H2: Hi, I have version 1903 of windows 10 at present on my PC HP 250 G5 Notebook and also got the update for the new chromium-based Microsoft Edge. But due to some reasons, I have uninstalled the new chromium-based Microsoft edge from my PC. But now I want to reinstall that...
  9. Finding the Equalizer settings in Windows10 Pro-Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding the Equalizer settings in Windows10 Pro-Version 20H2: I have owned this computer for 1 1/2 years and have never been able to find my Realtek Audio Equalizer until now. I have searched everywhere on the net and NOBODY YET HAS BEEN ABLE TO PROVIDE AN ADEQUATE ANSWER THAT WORKS ! Some say it doesn't have an EQ, so I searched...
  10. Windows 10 version 20H2

Windows 10 version 20H2: I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version 2004? Thanks....