Windows 10: Finding the right debloated iso

Discus and support Finding the right debloated iso in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; oddly i think this is the best way to go about this. i need to ask you guys and gals to help me find a debloated windows 10 iso from within these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by glegster, Jul 22, 2021.

1. glegster Win User

Finding the right debloated iso

oddly i think this is the best way to go about this. i need to ask you guys and gals to help me find a debloated windows 10 iso from within these forums sadly i have no skills or time to make my own. the help finding one will be greatly appreciated. requirements for the debloat: ...THINGS TO REMOVE... all telemetry things and tracking ads cortana anything xbox one drive windows defender if can windows media player game dvr windows update geo location service bitlocker windows biometric service microsoft outlook skype all non essential applications windows store search indexing maps microsoft pay solitaire collection one note office weather drive indexing and just about everything W10Privacy can remove ...THINGS I NEED MODDED... DPC Latencies to optimal settings ISR execution times sorry i can not think or find anything else to mod open to suggestions ...THINGS TO KEEP... windows photo viewer windows photo editor paint 3d paint iso mounting calculator calendar snipping tool windows firewall

:)

glegster, Jul 22, 2021

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Ghani728 Win User
    hello... I debloat my windows yesterday, after that I update the windows, can it restore the applications I debloat?

I debloat my windows yesterday, after that I update the windows, can it restore the applications I debloat?

Ghani728, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Finding the right debloated iso

debloat windows 10

Hi all,

Is there any script or tool to debloat windows 10 , remove all default app

Kieshan Somai, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Finding the right debloated iso

1. Finding the right debloated iso - Similar Threads - Finding right debloated

2. Cant find 2016 ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find 2016 ISO: Hello,I have a Windows 2012 R2 that I want to upgrade to 2016 server. But I can't find an ISO to do this. I want to do an inplace upgrade, which is why we need the 2016 one. EVAL version wont work, and isn't the standard version. Eval only provides the datacenter version....
  3. Cant find 2016 ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find 2016 ISO: Hello,I have a Windows 2012 R2 that I want to upgrade to 2016 server. But I can't find an ISO to do this. I want to do an inplace upgrade, which is why we need the 2016 one. EVAL version wont work, and isn't the standard version. Eval only provides the datacenter version....
  4. How to Debloat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Debloat?: What wording to use in PowerShell to remove the correct apps that are not needed to be on computer? What apps are required to stay In order for the computer to operate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-debloat/21f736af-0490-479e-8894-d56db66026dc
  5. How to Debloat?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Debloat?: What wording to use in PowerShell to remove the correct apps that are not needed to be on computer? What apps are required to stay In order for the computer to operate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-debloat/21f736af-0490-479e-8894-d56db66026dc
  6. WINDOWS DEBLOATER GUI

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS DEBLOATER GUI: I ran windows10deblaterGUI for some foolish reason. I have read That the "REVERT" feature dosnt do such, and am wondering how to restore my system back to normal...PLEASE HELP...
  7. Question: Is it allowed/legal to debloat/modify Windows 10 (ISO and the OS) using...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question: Is it allowed/legal to debloat/modify Windows 10 (ISO and the OS) using...: I don't really mind if it breaks a bit due to whatever I do. Purely worried I could void Microsoft's agreements and lose my Windows copy, however unlikely, though. Ex. I don't want OneDrive and some of the Microsoft Store apps. Possibly other things, if I notice I can remove...
  8. safe debloater?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    safe debloater?: I'm just concerned that the scripts are too aggresive. can you guys recommend me something that is conservative? Thanks submitted by /u/snip3r77 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0e4is/safe_debloater/
  9. Find a program in ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Find a program in ISO: Where can I find a windows program (Taskmgr.exe, for example) in a windows ISO? 115859
  10. find ISO file image?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    find ISO file image?: how do I search and find iso file image? will it matter if I'm getting it from another pc? using rufus. 32287