Windows 10: Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)...

Discus and support Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a new Lenovo Laptop from Staples last week. I then purchased Windows 10 Pro online from someone who presented themselves as a licensed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chris251Ella, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)...

I purchased a new Lenovo Laptop from Staples last week. I then purchased Windows 10 Pro online from someone who presented themselves as a licensed windows provider. When I enter the key they provided, I got a 0xC004C003 error message. Staples told me to contact Lenovo who told me to contact Staples and then Microsoft. Microsoft told me to contact Lenovo. I'm hoping someone out there can help me.

:)

Chris251Ella, Dec 9, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)...

1. Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)... - Similar Threads - Finding Home Product

2. Find my Windows 10 pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Find my Windows 10 pro product key: I bought a used Dell Dimension E521 desktop with a clean version of Windows 10 pro. I signed with my Windows account, but I don't know if it activated or linked to my Windows account. Shortly after, my mother passed and I started using her desktop. I wanted to update the Dell...
  3. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro with product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro with product key: Hi! This is my first post and I am still a somewhat beginner with Windows. I am a student attempting to upgrade my laptop (which came with Windows 10 Home) to Windows 10 Pro (I was following information on how to use Xamarin and it recommended enabling Hyper-v for the...
  4. How to Find Windows 10 Pro Product Key

How to Find Windows 10 Pro Product Key: I purchased Windows 10 Pro this past year from the Microsoft Store and digitally downloaded it on my PC. Ever since that time, I keep getting this message to Active it on my PC. I do not recall seeing the product code in the email confirming my purchase. This message does...
  5. How do I uninstall Windows 10 Pro with no product key and download Windows 10 Home with a...

How do I uninstall Windows 10 Pro with no product key and download Windows 10 Home with a...: I downloaded Windows 10 Pro and didn't use a product key but now I want to uninstall it because I got a product key for Windows 10 Home. How do I uninstall Windows 10 Pro without reinstalling it....
  6. Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Home without Home product key?

Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Home without Home product key?: I have a laptop which I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home. However, since the upgrade, I have not been able to connect to wireless hard disks, including a Seagate hard disk which a lot of important files are stored. How do I downgrade from Pro back to Home,...
  7. Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key

Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key: If I buy a Windows 10 Pro Product Key from my Windows 10 Home Microsoft Store, will the product key of the latter one Windows 10 Home be used anywhere in other laptop or PC?...
  8. want a product key of window 10 pro ..and i want to product key of home 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want a product key of window 10 pro ..and i want to product key of home 10: I want to product key of window pro 10 and i want to product key of my old window home 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-a-product-key-of-window-10-pro-and-i-want-to/339c2501-39ec-456f-a9c6-b7a100d39dc1
  9. Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key

Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key: Dear All, I was wondering is someone could help me with the following problem: I am using Windows 10 on my Mac through Parallels Desktop Pro. Some time ago I purchased Windows 10 Pro, and I have an activation key for it. I used it for some time, when for some reason I...
  10. Find Old Windows 10 Pro Product Key

Find Old Windows 10 Pro Product Key: Hey there, I recently bought my friend's laptop from him, so I finally have a computer to myself after not having one for about two years! I did a factory reset, all was well, it's an older Windows 8 model. ANYWAYS, I bought Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store a few...