Windows 10: Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)...

Discus and support Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a new Lenovo Laptop from Staples last week. I then purchased Windows 10 Pro online from someone who presented themselves as a licensed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chris251Ella, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)...

I purchased a new Lenovo Laptop from Staples last week. I then purchased Windows 10 Pro online from someone who presented themselves as a licensed windows provider. When I enter the key they provided, I got a 0xC004C003 error message. Staples told me to contact Lenovo who told me to contact Staples and then Microsoft. Microsoft told me to contact Lenovo. I'm hoping someone out there can help me.

:)

Chris251Ella, Dec 9, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)...

1. Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)... - Similar Threads - Finding Home Product

2. Windows 10 Home Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Product Key: I installed Windows 10 online and it loaded as Pro but I have a Home product key. Microsoft told me to reinstall windows 10 Home from the USB I purchased and that it would change to Home. Well it hasn't. I still show running Pro but only have a product key for home. It hasn't...
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key

Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key: Dear All, I was wondering is someone could help me with the following problem: I am using Windows 10 on my Mac through Parallels Desktop Pro. Some time ago I purchased Windows 10 Pro, and I have an activation key for it. I used it for some time, when for some reason I...
  4. Windows 10 Home Product Key

Windows 10 Home Product Key: Hello, I bought from my microsoft.com account Windows 10 Home with order number 2289355821. My problem is they didn't give me Product ID & Product KEY. As a result, I can't active Windows while I've purchased it. Could anyone tell me how I can find my Product ID &...
  5. Find Old Windows 10 Pro Product Key

Find Old Windows 10 Pro Product Key: Hey there, I recently bought my friend's laptop from him, so I finally have a computer to myself after not having one for about two years! I did a factory reset, all was well, it's an older Windows 8 model. ANYWAYS, I bought Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store a few...
  6. Windows home to Windows Pro product key

Windows home to Windows Pro product key: I want to remote access my office pc with my surface pro. the office pc has Windows home on it and will not let me use remote access the surface pro has Windows Pro, can I use the product key from the surface pro on the windows home to upgrade it? also I have no idea what...
  7. Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key

Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key: I recently purchased a license of windows 10 home. Following the purchase, I received an email containing a link of an installer which downloads windows setup. The problem I’m facing is that the installer downloads windows 10 professional setup while my license is for home...
  8. Install windows on a brand new SSD with product key

Install windows on a brand new SSD with product key: Hi, Currently I'm using windows 10 on a HDD on my desktop. The desktop used to run windows 8, but I upgraded it. (so the product key is used) Using Belarc Advisor, I got my Windows 8 product key. I have a brand new SSD here so I want to upgrade to this SSD. However,...
  9. Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10: How to: Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10 How to Uninstall Product Key to Deactivate Windows 10 Activation helps verify that your copy of Windows is genuine and hasnt been used on more devices than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow....
  10. Find Product Key in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Product Key in Windows 10: How to: Find Product Key in Windows 10 How to View the Product Key in Windows 10 The Windows 10 product key is a sequence of 25 letters and numbers divided into 5 groups of 5 characters each (ex: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) that is used to activate the 32-bit or...