Windows 10: Finding Windows 7 documents in Windows 10

Discus and support Finding Windows 7 documents in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I find my Windows 7 documents in Windows 10? Since my system was automatically change to Windows 10, I have been unable to locate My Documents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeraldSlack, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Finding Windows 7 documents in Windows 10

How do I find my Windows 7 documents in Windows 10? Since my system was automatically change to Windows 10, I have been unable to locate My Documents from Windows 7.

:)

GeraldSlack, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Finding Windows 7 documents in Windows 10

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Finding Windows 7 documents in Windows 10

1. Finding Windows 7 documents in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Finding documents

2. Can't find my documents on external drive everything else is there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my documents on external drive everything else is there: My C Drive died I had set my documents folder to default to the D drive because c was a very small drive. I pulled it out of the old computer and enclosed the D drive and connected it a new Dell inspiron 16 with intel 7 windows 11 pro and opened the hard drive and it showed a...
  3. Can't find my documents on external drive everything else is there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my documents on external drive everything else is there: My C Drive died I had set my documents folder to default to the D drive because c was a very small drive. I pulled it out of the old computer and enclosed the D drive and connected it a new Dell inspiron 16 with intel 7 windows 11 pro and opened the hard drive and it showed a...
  4. Windows Explorer Search does not find anything on Pictures, Documents, Downloads folders...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Search does not find anything on Pictures, Documents, Downloads folders...: Search in C:\Users\Komninos\Downloads not showing any results in Windows Explorer.Same issue for Pictures, Documents, Downloads.I recently moved them from D , but I doubt that was it.They have the files in the, it just won't quick search.The quick search is not working for...
  5. Windows Explorer Search does not find anything on Pictures, Documents, Downloads folders...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Search does not find anything on Pictures, Documents, Downloads folders...: Search in C:\Users\Komninos\Downloads not showing any results in Windows Explorer.Same issue for Pictures, Documents, Downloads.I recently moved them from D , but I doubt that was it.They have the files in the, it just won't quick search.The quick search is not working for...
  6. Windows Explorer Search does not find anything on Pictures, Documents, Downloads folders...

7. HELP! Can’t find documents folder and seems to be linked to Local Disk D:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP! Can’t find documents folder and seems to be linked to Local Disk D:: I was trying to fix a game issue on my pc when I realised I couldn’t find my documents folder anywhere. I followed advice from someone else similar question on community and ended up going to Registry Editor...
  8. HELP! Can’t find documents folder and seems to be linked to Local Disk D:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Can’t find documents folder and seems to be linked to Local Disk D:: I was trying to fix a game issue on my pc when I realised I couldn’t find my documents folder anywhere. I followed advice from someone else similar question on community and ended up going to Registry Editor...
  9. HELP! Can’t find documents folder and seems to be linked to Local Disk D:

10. Windows 11 taskbar search not finding all the documents with names containing the same keyword.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar search not finding all the documents with names containing the same keyword.: In my case I am searching for documents with keyword “manual”. Windows taskbar search comes up with some documents but not all even though they are in the same folder. Expanding the search with Explorer does find many additional documents with the keyword highlighted in the...