Windows 10: findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt" o...

Discus and support findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt" o... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Excutei o sfc /scannow e essa foi a resposta: A proteção de recursos do Windows encontrou arquivos corrompidos, mas não conseguiu corrigir alguns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gilsandro Andrade, Apr 4, 2021.

1. findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt" o...

Excutei o sfc /scannow e essa foi a resposta:
    A proteção de recursos do Windows encontrou arquivos corrompidos, mas não conseguiu corrigir alguns deles. Para reparar online, os detalhes são incluídos no arquivo log CBS localizado em windir\Logs\CBS CBS log. Por exemplo, C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Para reparos offline, os detalhes são incluídos no arquivo e log fornecido pelo sinalizador /OFFLOGFILE.

Executei: findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt"

Resposta: caminho desconhecido.

alguém sabe o que fazer essa situação?

:)

Gilsandro Andrade, Apr 4, 2021
  2. phrab Win User

Understanding the CBS log & repairing corrupt files

I've been getting some event errors lately, in particular 2 errors.

Date: 10/21/2019 8:54:17 AM
    Type: ErrorEvent: 1020Source: Microsoft-Windows-Perflib

The required buffer size is greater than the buffer size passed to the Collect function of the "C:\Windows\System32\perfts.dll" Extensible Counter DLL for the "LSM" service. The given buffer size was 34008 and the required size was 45368.

Date: 10/21/2019 2:07:45 PM
    Type: WarningEvent: 1008Source: Microsoft-Windows-Perflib

The Open procedure for service ".NETFramework" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll" failed with error code The system cannot find the file specified.. Performance data for this service will not be available.

So I went to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...rrupted-system and ran

sfc /scannow

I got the message:
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.

I tried to follow the rest of the steps listed on the support page, but got lost in the details.

1. When I used an elevated Powershell & ran the suggested command, I got:

PS C:\> findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt"

out-file : Could not find a part of the path 'C:\%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt'.At line:1 char:1+ findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\s ...+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : OpenError: findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt" o... :)) [Out-File], DirectoryNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : FileOpenFailure,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.OutFileCommand

2. I manually went to C:\Windows\Logs\CBS & opened CBS.log.There was so much detail that I couldn't follow what was corrupt. I've attached the log.

I would appreciate anyone telling me what files are corrupt & how to replace them. Thank you in advance!

phrab, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Saltgrass Win User
    sfc /scannow found corrupted files. Dont know what to do with CBS log.

Open an admin command prompt and copy and paste the command below. Then open the text file created on your desktop and go to the bottom and go up.

When you find some phrases such as "unable to repair member file", make note of the file/s referenced.

findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt"

Saltgrass, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Neonridex Win User

findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt" o...

What to do with the windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log from the SFC scan?

I am finding solution to my problem in starting some modules in my Laptop. I found in the internet that SFC /scannow may resolve the problem. But it said

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
    windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
    repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag."

What I'm gonna do now with the CBS log file?

CBS.log

Thanks!!

Neonridex, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt" o...

1. findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt" o... - Similar Threads - findstr %windir%LogsCBSCBS log

2. The SFC scannow misisng windir\Logs\CBS\.log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The SFC scannow misisng windir\Logs\CBS\.log: I ran a sfc scannow command prompt to fix my windows 10 and computer files. It could not fix some corrupted files. It did give this - windir\logs\cbs\cbs.log but none of that is on my computer. I've searched an there is nothing on the c drive. Is there something I can do to...
  3. The SFC scannow misisng windir\Logs\CBS\.log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The SFC scannow misisng windir\Logs\CBS\.log: I ran a sfc scannow command prompt to fix my windows 10 and computer files. It could not fix some corrupted files. It did give this - windir\logs\cbs\cbs.log but none of that is on my computer. I've searched an there is nothing on the c drive. Is there something I can do to...
  4. The SFC scannow misisng windir\Logs\CBS\.log

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windir\logs\cbs\cbs.logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windir\logs\cbs\cbs.logs: ง https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E4%BD%8D%E4%BA%8Ewindi/4602f9cf-149d-4d7d-b47d-62453334aa41
  6. windir\logs\cbs\cbs.logs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windir\logs\cbs\cbs.logs: ง https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E4%BD%8D%E4%BA%8Ewindi/4602f9cf-149d-4d7d-b47d-62453334aa41
  7. windir\logs\cbs\cbs.logs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. %windir%\Logs\DISM\DISM.log ERRORS.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    %windir%\Logs\DISM\DISM.log ERRORS.: I am writing a script to list any DISM errors found in the DISM log file. The Internet hasn't been very forthcoming with regard to finding a full list of errors or the error codes! I have so far included the regular errors in the search parameters such as . . . Code:...
  9. %userprofile% is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    %userprofile% is wrong: After changing my username from Jerol to Jerold using netplwiz on Windows 10, and frebooting, %username% is Jerold BUT other environment variables, like userprofile, still use Jerol. How do I fix this?...
  10. Txt. Document filling C:\ drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Txt. Document filling C:\ drive: Just wanted to let people know of a bug I found and my solution to it. In my windows 10 user\appdata\local\packages\microsoftxboxgamingoverlay\tempstate folder, i found a txt. Document of 57 gigabyte This was filling my C:\ drive and took me a good long while to find. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. findstr /c:[sr] %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >%userprofile%\desktop\sfcdetails.txt