Windows 10: findstr /r - $ position holder, bug/broken

Discus and support findstr /r - $ position holder, bug/broken in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; filename is a 4mb text file used for spellcheck findstr /r "land$" "words.txt" returns nothing findstr /r "woodland" "words.txt" returns woodland,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Daddy-ough, Mar 31, 2022.

1. findstr /r - $ position holder, bug/broken

filename is a 4mb text file used for spellcheck

findstr /r "land$" "words.txt" returns nothing

findstr /r "woodland" "words.txt" returns woodland, woodlander, woodlands

findstr /r "^wood" "words.txt" returns 247 hits of wood-words

submitted by /u/Daddy-ough
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Daddy-ough, Mar 31, 2022

2. BUG 3: ringtones list disappears - Lumia 950 XL

Problem:

ringtones list disappears when the device is rotated to horizontal position and back to vertical position

Steps to reproduce this bug:

Step 1: Navigate to settings-->Personalisation-->Sounds ( Lumia 950 XL)

Step 2: click on down arrow to see list of ringtones

Step 3: preview a ringtone

Step 4: flip the device to horizontal position and back to vertical position

Sasidhardv, Mar 31, 2022
  3. Sim Card holder Hinge was broken for N9, Any suggestiongs ?

Sim Card holder Hinge was broken for N9, Any suggestiongs ?

Not the sim card tray, The holder attached ot the body.

Any possiablities in India ?

kanishkablack, Mar 31, 2022
  4. merilius Win User

findstr /r - $ position holder, bug/broken

[E52 bug report] firmware bug related to Positioning Methods

My phone E52, latest firmware. (as of 2010-07-08)

Steps to reproduce:

1) menu -> applications -> GPS -> GPS data -> options -> Positioning settings -> Positioning methods

2) uncheck all methods

3) exit GPS

4) go back to GPS. Message "Enable a satellite based positioning metho first" will be blinking forever (rate ~2/s), not allowing user to do anything (in particular going back to positioning methods)

I consider it a bug. I maged a "workaround", by going to Landmarks and there to Positioning settings.

Please fix it.

BTW Is this forum an official place for bug reports?? If not then where?

merilius, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

findstr /r - $ position holder, bug/broken

1. findstr /r - $ position holder, bug/broken - Similar Threads - findstr position holder

2. "No Internet" false positive bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Internet" false positive bug: Hi,I've noticed this problem as of the past year or so on ALL my Windows machines. I own a company with over 200 individual devices plus home PCs that me and my family use. Frequently, more than a few times a month, I get the infamous globe on the toolbar that indicates no...
  3. "No Internet" false positive bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No Internet" false positive bug: Hi,I've noticed this problem as of the past year or so on ALL my Windows machines. I own a company with over 200 individual devices plus home PCs that me and my family use. Frequently, more than a few times a month, I get the infamous globe on the toolbar that indicates no...
  4. cartridge holder refuses to move to the replacement position

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cartridge holder refuses to move to the replacement position: I cannot get the cartridge holder to move to the replacement position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cartridge-holder-refuses-to-move-to-the/b1137eee-ca08-415a-a76c-d9d5790f8488
  5. cartridge holder refuses to move to the replacement position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cartridge holder refuses to move to the replacement position: I cannot get the cartridge holder to move to the replacement position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cartridge-holder-refuses-to-move-to-the/b1137eee-ca08-415a-a76c-d9d5790f8488
  6. cartridge holder refuses to move to the replacement position

7. What is the command findstr version used in windows 10 ?

What is the command findstr version used in windows 10 ?: What is the command findstr version used in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-command-findstr-version-used-in/c7124add-3da1-46fe-a610-a90c0eff1786
  8. What is the command findstr version used in windows 10 ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the command findstr version used in windows 10 ?: What is the command findstr version used in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-command-findstr-version-used-in/c7124add-3da1-46fe-a610-a90c0eff1786
  9. Korean Keyboard Input Is Bugged Or Broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Korean Keyboard Input Is Bugged Or Broken: When I first installed Windows 10, everything seemed to be fine but later on, I noticed one day, whenever I used the Korean keyboard, I kept typing random Korean letters and sometimes, even random alphabets. I really don't know what caused this problem because I didn't touch...
  10. Bug windows 10 is broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug windows 10 is broken: The game bar is saying can't open this app and all apps are like explenation marks ant can't open windows store self edge is not exeable any one know how to fix this nasty bug bcs nothing works submitted by /u/Foxrazu [link] [comments]...