Windows 10: Fine tune touchpad gesture travel distance settings?

Discus and support Fine tune touchpad gesture travel distance settings? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got a Surface Laptop 3 with a precision touchpad. Is it possible to fine tune the gesture settings any more than what you can do in the settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/newcart, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Fine tune touchpad gesture travel distance settings?

I just got a Surface Laptop 3 with a precision touchpad. Is it possible to fine tune the gesture settings any more than what you can do in the settings menu? I'd like to reduce the travel distance needed for gestures like backwards navigation, forwards navigation, etc.

submitted by /u/newcart
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/newcart, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Disabling touchpad gestures in Windows 10

Hi Andrzej,

Precision touchpad is one of the improvements recently brought to Windows 10 to support touch gestures. Is you device running on Windows Creators Update? If yes, follow the steps below to disable touchpad:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • Click Touchpad.
    • Under Touchpad, toggle the switch on or off.
    • You can also uncheck the box beside Leave touchpad on the when a mouse is connectedoption to disable it when you use a traditional mouse.
    Once done with the steps above, check if the issue will persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Touchpad gestures

Hello, Does your touchpad work except for gestures ?

I suggest you install the touchpad driver from your PC manufacturer.

Patricia.Guenot, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Fine tune touchpad gesture travel distance settings?

touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Fine tune touchpad gesture travel distance settings?

1. Fine tune touchpad gesture travel distance settings? - Similar Threads - Fine tune touchpad

2. Touchpad gesture settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gesture settings: Hello! My gestures settings was gone and I don't know how to fix it, I tried updating the drivers multiple times, but the touchpad gesture settings was still not showing. the reset button was not showing either, I even tried to reformat my device but nothing happens.. i just...
  3. Touchpad gesture settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gesture settings: Hello! My gestures settings was gone and I don't know how to fix it, I tried updating the drivers multiple times, but the touchpad gesture settings was still not showing. the reset button was not showing either, I even tried to reformat my device but nothing happens.. i just...
  4. Touchpad gesture settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 - increase touchpad cursor travelling distance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - increase touchpad cursor travelling distance: I recently got my Win 11 upgrade and have an issue with touchpad. I am only using laptop touchpad, no hardware mouse. Previously Win 10 when I moved my finger on my touchpad from bottom left to top right, cursor moved though whole screen. Now, the cursor moves barely to the...
  6. Windows 11 - increase touchpad cursor travelling distance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - increase touchpad cursor travelling distance: I recently got my Win 11 upgrade and have an issue with touchpad. I am only using laptop touchpad, no hardware mouse. Previously Win 10 when I moved my finger on my touchpad from bottom left to top right, cursor moved though whole screen. Now, the cursor moves barely to the...
  7. Touchpad Gestures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad Gestures: Don't know if anyone looked into this or I'm too late, but you can use gestures in windows 10 just like GNOME 40 gestures.. do two/three fingers swipe up, down, left, right to see the magic.. submitted by /u/Mr_Linux_Lover [link] [comments]...
  8. Touchpad gesture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad gesture: Hi, I'm trying 2 finger scroll using my touchpad but I'm not able to use any gestures on the touchpad. I looked upon the internet and try to figure it out from the device manager but there is no touchpad option in the device manager. I also tried settings -> touchpad but...
  9. Gesture options are missing in touchpad settings.

Gesture options are missing in touchpad settings.: I want to disable and enable few gestures. But when I go on setting page and I am lost because there no options to do so and I am pretty sure my laptop does supports gesture features. Please help me in that. It will be a great help to me....
  10. Touchpad gesture

Touchpad gesture: Hi, I just installed a new windows 10 on my laptop but my touchpad gestures are not working. Can you please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-gesture/2f2fc9f1-d1db-4309-a3a9-e233dc3c82b7