Windows 10: Finger left and right swipe is not working in Lenovo touch screen laptop with windows 10

Discus and support Finger left and right swipe is not working in Lenovo touch screen laptop with windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I am using "two" Lenovo touch screen laptops with Windows 10 to test a feature on this page https://codepen.io/willalanjohnson/pen/bdmWVe . The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anil.GMI, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Anil.GMI Win User

Finger left and right swipe is not working in Lenovo touch screen laptop with windows 10

Hi

I am using "two" Lenovo touch screen laptops with Windows 10 to test a feature on this page https://codepen.io/willalanjohnson/pen/bdmWVe . The feature should work when swiping on screen and should not work with mouse.

The touch-swipe feature is working good on one pc. (works properly on touch swipe on the screen and can't swipe with my mouse).
    But with the other PC touch-swipe is not working but using mouse the swipe feature is working.
    I also tried out the same with PPT presentation on both PCs. The same issue is recurring.
    Has anyone had the same issue and figured out how to solve it?

:)

Anil.GMI, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ryan GK Win User

Trackpad Gestures in Windows 10 are doing the wrong things - three finger swipe not working

I am not sure you understood my explanation. I would like the trackpad to work exactly they way you described but currently:

• Three finger swiping left and right doesn't do anything unless I am in a browser and then it functions as a "back" button or "forward" button going to the last webpage I was on.
    • Three finger swiping down opens settings but it should minimize all windows
    • Three finger swiping up opens Cortana but it should be task switch

How do I fix these gestures so that it works like you described like the following:

• See all open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them away from you.
    • Show the desktop: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them towards yourself.
    • Switch between open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.

Ryan GK, Nov 4, 2019
  3. right-click 2-finger tap not working after Windows 10 upgrade

I upgraded to Windows 10. The 2-finger tap right-click on my touchpad is no longer working. The setting is enabled in the Synaptics/touchpad settings. Driver is listed as up-to-date. I have a Lenovo ideapad touch screen laptop. All other multi-touch features
    work fine. I tried downloading the driver manually from Lenovo and it gives me the error "Synaptics device not found!", even when run in compatibility mode or as administrator.

Windows, how can I make the 2-finger R-click function start working again?

Thank you.

The Madame S, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Finger left and right swipe is not working in Lenovo touch screen laptop with windows 10

How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home - Global Support - US

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Finger left and right swipe is not working in Lenovo touch screen laptop with windows 10

1. Finger left and right swipe is not working in Lenovo touch screen laptop with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Finger left right

2. Can I swap touch screen left and right click on Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I swap touch screen left and right click on Windows 11 laptop?: I need to change my touchscreen functionality. Traditionally, tapping the screen performs a "left click" and a tap-hold performs a "right click". I want to reverse this. There's an option to switch primary and secondary buttons in the additional mouse options within control...
  3. Multi Finger Taps and Swipes not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi Finger Taps and Swipes not working: Bought a used Spectre x360 and wasn't happy with the Synaptics touchpad as it wasn't familiar and didn't have the two finger swipe to go back functionality. It would only scroll the web page left or right. So after pretty extensive Googling, I downloaded and installed the...
  4. Three finger swipe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Three finger swipe: Formerly, I could switch between two open windows using a simple three finger swipe in Windows 10. But for a quiet while, not sure whether it happened after some update or something, I can't use this method now. Is this my problem alone, or Windows has permanently disabled...
  5. how to swipe (left and right) on a multi post's of Instagram at windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to swipe (left and right) on a multi post's of Instagram at windows 10: hi I can't move between (Swipe) multi post at Instagram on my PC with have windows 10 Please help my how to check another page on multi post on my PC. best regards...
  6. touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop

touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop: i am using a lenovo yoga 520 lap top. suddenly my laptops touch screen stop working. now my i cannot use my lap top in tablet form. i have done trouble shooting for finding hardware problems. but it says there is no issue with hardware. what is the solution for this...
  7. Four Finger Swipe to switch multiple desktops not working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Four Finger Swipe to switch multiple desktops not working Windows 10: I have can not use 4 finger swipe to switch desktops windows 10 home (1809) Toshiba P75-A7100 laptop. When I googled it I found "https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4027871/windows-10-touchpad-gestures" but 4 finger is not working for me. I have uninstalled the...
  8. Windows 10 Tablet does not allow left the right swiping but works on laptop

Windows 10 Tablet does not allow left the right swiping but works on laptop: I am unable to swipe left to right and have auxillary menu come up as I am in Android and iOS using the same code. This is a mobile based app on Windows 10 tablet. I have tried to find the settings for Devices to enable this as was required in Win 8.1. Is there a solution...
  9. Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two finger swipe down

Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two finger swipe down: Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two-finger swipe down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-goes-to-lock-screen-on-two-finger-swipe/61e29810-f5d0-49d0-9296-bdeeb209b9e1
  10. Touch pad help. Left and right click not working

Touch pad help. Left and right click not working: Thanks, looking for a corded mouse now lol. Without the touch pad functioning it's hard to install/update the driver.