Windows 10: finger point not reconize by windows hello

Discus and support finger point not reconize by windows hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hi i have laptop dell xps13 9380 with fingerpoint but windos hello says that i dont have... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by nivyefet, Jun 20, 2019.

1. nivyefet Win User

finger point not reconize by windows hello

hi i have laptop dell xps13 9380 with fingerpoint but windos hello says that i dont have

:)

nivyefet, Jun 20, 2019
  2. santhukn Win User

Finger print enrollments with Win hello feature in Win 10

Hi ,

I will brief my Issue / Questions here :

While enrolling finger prints to win hello , the maximum number of enrollments will take upto 10 fingers

But the 10 finger prints which we have enrolled doesn't listed like finger print 1,2,3,4,5, etc...

and also while removing the enrollments , all enrollments are removed with one click.

So please suggest me is this expected???

Regards

santhosh

santhukn, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Windows Hello - Finger Print scanner

Hi Nalintha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I understand that finger scanner is not working after upgrading to Windows 10.

This may occur due to outdated or incompatible drivers. Let's try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the hardware device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the finger scanner drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Right click on your finger scanner device.
    • Click on Update Driver Software
      and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this helps you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, finger point not reconize by windows hello :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. finger point not reconize by windows hello - Similar Threads - finger point reconize

2. windows hello finger print doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello finger print doesn't work: Hello i'm having a problem with my windows hello. I can't set up finger print protection. when i click on set up button for finger print, and the get started button, it keeps loading and loading and if i move my pointer, it cancels the process :Have you any same...
  3. windows hello finger print doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows hello finger print doesn't work: Hello i'm having a problem with my windows hello. I can't set up finger print protection. when i click on set up button for finger print, and the get started button, it keeps loading and loading and if i move my pointer, it cancels the process :Have you any same...
  4. hello face end finger not one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello face end finger not one: my face lock are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-end-finger-not-one/4f3feb81-313d-4911-bd2b-52573e700716
  5. Windows Hello: Finger print and Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello: Finger print and Pin: Hi! I somehow removed my pin once and changed it. Then I totally removed it afterwards. Then, I couldn't add a new pin. At the same time, I also can't set up my fingerprint. What can I do to fix this? I can't click on set up or add. [ATTACH]...
  6. finger point not reconize by windose hello

finger point not reconize by windose hello: hi i have leptop dell xps13 9380 with fingerpoint but windos hello says that i dont have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-point-not-reconize-by-windose-hello/080c4abd-b16a-47e2-a201-212858885623
  7. Windows Hello and finger print recognition problems.

Windows Hello and finger print recognition problems.: I have an older HP ProBook 4730s with camera and fingerprint recogition device. Since downloading Windows 10 when I open the Settings window and look at the sign-in options I no longer have the fingerprint option available. I wanted to download Windows Hello but I haven't...
  8. Pointer arrow changes to a pointing finger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pointer arrow changes to a pointing finger: On Lenovo Flex laptop, in Windows, my mousepad pointer changes from an arrow to a pointing finger when I hover over a link or button. Nothing will open. How do I change it back?...
  9. can't activate windows hello and finger scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't activate windows hello and finger scan: I have a ThinkPad laptop model T460 from Lenovo. I have the hardware for finger scan but can't enable it. Can you help? Also can I use iris scan to log to my account? If yes, how?...
  10. Windows Hello and Eikon Finger Print reader?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello and Eikon Finger Print reader?: I just built a new computer and transferred my Win10 license and fingerprint reader to it. However, Win Hello says the machine is not viable for Windows Hello. I believe I had this same problem on the old machine at first, but I can't remember what I di to fix it. I Saw a...