Windows 10: Finger print currently unavailable

Discus and support Finger print currently unavailable in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I bought a new dell laptop.when i want to set fingerprint it says currently unavailable,i think this happened after I updated the latest bios. please... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by YoosufHilmy, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Finger print currently unavailable

I bought a new dell laptop.when i want to set fingerprint it says currently unavailable,i think this happened after I updated the latest bios.

please let me know what’s the problem!

:)

YoosufHilmy, Jan 17, 2021
  2. santhukn Win User

Finger print enrollments with Win hello feature in Win 10

Hi ,

I will brief my Issue / Questions here :

While enrolling finger prints to win hello , the maximum number of enrollments will take upto 10 fingers

But the 10 finger prints which we have enrolled doesn't listed like finger print 1,2,3,4,5, etc...

and also while removing the enrollments , all enrollments are removed with one click.

So please suggest me is this expected???

Regards

santhosh

santhukn, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Finger print & camera

Just got my dell inspiron 15 back from the service center and now I cant use finger print of face recognition. The prompt says "This option is unavailable and We couldn't find a finger scanner compatible

confused123G7, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Mike#4229 Win User

Finger print currently unavailable

finger print scanner

finger print scanner on my hp laptop stopped working after 2019-08 update to 1903 KB4512508. suggestions please.

Mike#4229, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Finger print currently unavailable

1. Finger print currently unavailable - Similar Threads - Finger print currently

2. Finger Print Reader Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finger Print Reader Unavailable: HI everyone!Can someone help me with The fingerprint reader saying unavailable? SO I have the newest fingerprint driver installed... My laptop is the Dell Inspiron 5410 2 in 1 Specs:1920x1080 60HzGraphic card 1: Intel Iris Graphics 1GBGraphic card 2: Nvidia Geforce MX350...
  3. Finger Print Reader Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finger Print Reader Unavailable: HI everyone!Can someone help me with The fingerprint reader saying unavailable? SO I have the newest fingerprint driver installed... My laptop is the Dell Inspiron 5410 2 in 1 Specs:1920x1080 60HzGraphic card 1: Intel Iris Graphics 1GBGraphic card 2: Nvidia Geforce MX350...
  4. "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This option is currently unavailable": I got the new hp pavillion x360 convertible today with windows 11 and the Facial and fingerprint recognition is showing "This option is currently unavailable" and i can't find Biometric Devices when i go to Device Manager...
  5. "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This option is currently unavailable": I got the new hp pavillion x360 convertible today with windows 11 and the Facial and fingerprint recognition is showing "This option is currently unavailable" and i can't find Biometric Devices when i go to Device Manager...
  6. This option is currently unavailable?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    This option is currently unavailable?: Hello, I want to setup the window hello fingerprint lock but it shows error "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint" Please give me solution I am using window 10 ©2020 I have enbled all the options in biometric but still persist...
  7. finger print

finger print: Is it possible to install a fingerprint scanner on my laptop, the settings show that I have the option to but the laptop does not have the fingerprint component https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print/ab58d9f5-4338-4bbf-841e-d3e44e506746
  8. Finger Print

Finger Print: Okay so I just got my new laptop and my fingerprint scanner has stopped working, in my settings it just says that "this option is unavailable" and that they "couldn't find a fingerprint scanner that's compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint." It was working earlier today...
  9. Windows 10 Sign-in options for finger print and facial recognition are unavailable on...

Windows 10 Sign-in options for finger print and facial recognition are unavailable on...: Hi, I have a surfacepro x with latest Windows 10 Pro. When my laptop joined to our office network domain, the sign-in options are unavailable / greyed out stating that some settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I already did some suggestions belo but...
  10. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    finger print scanner: finger print scanner on my hp laptop stopped working after 2019-08 update to 1903 KB4512508. suggestions please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-scanner/bcc1e803-82b8-43a1-94d2-555fde30587a