Windows 10: finger print device in device manager

Discus and support finger print device in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've bought a Lenovo laptop two weeks ago and I'm running windows 10 pro on it. The fingerprint didn't work even when I updated the driver. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sina EtO, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Sina EtO Win User

finger print device in device manager

Hi, I've bought a Lenovo laptop two weeks ago and I'm running windows 10 pro on it.

The fingerprint didn't work even when I updated the driver.

So I uninstalled the fingerprint device from device manager and now I can't add it there.

Can anyone help me?

:)

Sina EtO, Feb 20, 2020

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

finger print device in device manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Breit Win User
    USB printing support

does anyone know if there is a way to kick that 'USB printing support' out of my device manager?
    i have a usb hub and if that hub is connected i have an unknown device called 'unknownprinter' which is connected to the usb printing support. i don't need that usb printing support an i don't want any unknown devices in my device manager so i have do get rid of that 'usb printing support'.
    any suggestions?

--breit

Breit, Feb 20, 2020
  4. finger print device in device manager

USB Printing Support Missing From Device Manager

I took a snapshot of and highlighted the rows of interest in DevManView

It shows Epson drivers installed. It also shows USB Printing Support drivers installed (the second of the two USB Print Support rows is for your Epson printer). But it also says the printer wasn't detected at the time you ran the tool. Sorry, I forgot to have you turn on printer on before running the report. Sorry.
    Could you please run again with printer turned on?
    1. When you turn printer on/off are you hearing the USB connect/disconnect "ding-dong" sounds?
    2. Open Device Manager. Show hidden devices.
      • Anything change under the Printer or USB Categories as you turn printer on/off
      • When you turn the printer on, do you see an Unknown Device under USB?

finger print device in device manager [​IMG]

ComputerGeek, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

finger print device in device manager

1. finger print device in device manager - Similar Threads - finger print device

2. Reinstall ELAN Finger Print Scan Device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Reinstall ELAN Finger Print Scan Device: My finger print scanner was not working although I updated the driver. I unistalled it, but wish to reinstall the ELan driver, what do I do? THanks for any help...
  3. Reinstall ELAN Finger Print Scan Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall ELAN Finger Print Scan Device: My finger print scanner was not working although I updated the driver. I unistalled it, but wish to reinstall the ELan driver, what do I do? THanks for any help...
  4. Reinstall ELAN Finger Print Scan Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. finger print

finger print: Is it possible to install a fingerprint scanner on my laptop, the settings show that I have the option to but the laptop does not have the fingerprint component https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print/ab58d9f5-4338-4bbf-841e-d3e44e506746
  6. Finger Print

Finger Print: Okay so I just got my new laptop and my fingerprint scanner has stopped working, in my settings it just says that "this option is unavailable" and that they "couldn't find a fingerprint scanner that's compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint." It was working earlier today...
  7. No Biometric Devices in Device manager.

No Biometric Devices in Device manager.: hello, My hp pro book computer doesn't have biometric devices in device manager.Even when I select show hidden devices it does not appear.What should I do? [ATTACH]...
  8. Device Manager > Print Queues Empty

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager > Print Queues Empty: Hi all I have a friend who wanted help to install his USB printer, but after over a stupid hour of trying to get it to work and event detected it either came up with print was error and wont print or print was paused, eventually I went to check Printer spooler to clear it...
  9. Print Queues in Device Manager.

Print Queues in Device Manager.: I really don't remember if these existed in Windows 8.x or Windows 7, but this isn't the issue. What I find when I start up Windows 10 it takes about 2-3 minutes for Print Queues to even show up in DM. I am assuming you need to have a printer (Duh). I have two entries...
  10. unknown device in device manager

unknown device in device manager: Hey guys , I thought I might ask here as I don't seems to be getting a solution on Dells forum . Unknown device ACPI\CPL0002\2&DABA3FF&0 is showing up with a clean install of windows 10 pro on a dell alienware 13 ,2015 model . Any ideas what this is ? Everything is...