Windows 10: Finger print is not working for sign up.

Discus and support Finger print is not working for sign up. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Guys i have purchased Asus vivobook s14 last month &when it came to me its finger print login was working finr but suddenly one day it stopped working.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Abhi_412, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Abhi_412 Win User

Finger print is not working for sign up.

Guys i have purchased Asus vivobook s14 last month &when it came to me its finger print login was working finr but suddenly one day it stopped working. i have tried to change the finger print and then sign in but it shows use your pin to login.kindly help.....

:)

Abhi_412, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Dan Calic Win User

Finger print sign in

Once I set up finger print sign in does it become the default sign in?

Dan Calic, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Finger Print Sign-in Problems

I've done that. I've removed them and reloaded them several times. The finger print scanner is working and Windows 10 appears to be allowing me to register finger prints. However, the Hello Windows sign in screen will not respond when I try to use
    the finger print scanner. The password and PIN sign in options are available, but finger prints are not available on the Hello Windows screen.

GarnettCraig, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Finger print is not working for sign up.

Finger print sign-in

Hi,

Since your computer is not accepting your fingerprint anymore, what we can do is to remove all fingerprints from your account and set up a fingerprint again. See steps below:

Removing a fingerprint:

• Open the Settings app, and select Accounts.
    • Click on Sign-in options on the left side, and click on
      Remove
      for Fingerprint under Windows Hello.

Setting up a fingerprint:

• Open the Settings app, and select Accounts.
    • Click on Sign-in options on the left side, and click on Set up
      for Fingerprint under Windows Hello.
    • Click on Get started.
    • Enter your PIN to verify it's you.
    • Scan your finger on the fingerprint reader. You will need to scan your finger a few times to set up with Windows Hello.
    • When all set, click on Close.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Finger print is not working for sign up.

1. Finger print is not working for sign up. - Similar Threads - Finger print working

2. Finger print sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger print sign in: I am really confused by this finger print system on MIcrosoft. I bought a new hp laptop and it came with this option to sign on however I have had to change my finger print a few rimes as it locks me out claiming it does not recogonize my prints. Can someone explain to me...
  3. Finger print doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finger print doesn't work: Hello, after few updates of Windows my finger print has stopped work. Fingerprint is Synaptics WBDI USB\VID_138A&PID_0094. I can't found any driver and old driver from year 2017 doesn't go. Can you help me?...
  4. Finger Print scanner not working

Finger Print scanner not working: We just bought a new laptop Asus Vivobook M409DJ FT071T last august 8 and I set up the fingerprint scanner and it works, but now I can't use the fingerprint scanner and the other sign in options. I don't know if this is normal or bug since it is just new... any help is...
  5. finger print not working

finger print not working: Hi my windows hello is not working yesterday it was working just fine but today it suddenly stopped working and when I open device manger and then the biometric devices it told me that it cannot start and it gave me code 10 and I have the latest update for the driver...
  6. finger print not working

finger print not working: Hi after an update my finger print scanner stopped working on my HP laptop, any advise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-not-working/d58a9418-cc2d-44e5-9b4e-06bd048631cf
  7. Cannot sign in with finger print

Cannot sign in with finger print: My computer shows that Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown. And also i cannot sign in using finger print. How should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-with-finger-print/d0b4c6c9-8bcf-4815-a62f-02d69dd2396f
  8. Finger print sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Finger print sign in: Once I set up finger print sign in does it become the default sign in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-sign-in/b6ee96f8-ef05-4d14-95cc-bcb71d7c41bd"
  9. Finger Print sensor not working

Finger Print sensor not working: Recently my computer fingerprint sensor is not working. Restarting the computer, updating driver, launching the device troubleshooter does not help. The device manager shows this error code: This device cannot start. (Code 10) The process hosting the driver for this...
  10. Finger Print sensor not working

Finger Print sensor not working: Recently my finger print sensor not working. I check the device manager and there is the error code i pasted below. This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. How to solve this problem?...