Windows 10: finger print on os w10

Discus and support finger print on os w10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi. I had set up a finger print couple of month ago. Then I re installed my windows and all of my data has been removed. now i want to set another... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by s.Javad.h, Feb 25, 2020.

1. s.Javad.h Win User

finger print on os w10

Hi.

I had set up a finger print couple of month ago. Then I re installed my windows and all of my data has been removed.

now i want to set another finger print but it writes these fingers has saved on other account.

I fallowed the orders but when I click on remove the finger print data in SETUP it writes no data saved and there are nothing to remove.

how can I fix my problem please guide!

:)

s.Javad.h, Feb 25, 2020
  2. santhukn Win User

Finger print enrollments with Win hello feature in Win 10

Hi ,

I will brief my Issue / Questions here :

While enrolling finger prints to win hello , the maximum number of enrollments will take upto 10 fingers

But the 10 finger prints which we have enrolled doesn't listed like finger print 1,2,3,4,5, etc...

and also while removing the enrollments , all enrollments are removed with one click.

So please suggest me is this expected???

Regards

santhosh

santhukn, Feb 25, 2020
  3. machare Win User
    Finger print reader - Increase number of attempts for W10 logon?

Thanks for your help. The new HP laptop that I have comes with its own finger print software. I did wonder from the error message which mentioned 'Hello' whether there was some confusion as to what software should be trying to recognize my finger. I have now added some finger prints to the W10 a/c setup, so I will see if that helps.

machare, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Mike#4229 Win User

finger print on os w10

finger print scanner

finger print scanner on my hp laptop stopped working after 2019-08 update to 1903 KB4512508. suggestions please.

Mike#4229, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

finger print on os w10

1. finger print on os w10 - Similar Threads - finger print w10

2. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    finger print scanner: my finger print scanner is not working.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-scanner/1309cb00-d749-41c7-a5e1-826baf6f0826
  3. finger print not function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    finger print not function: hi everyonedoes anyone experiences the fingerprint is not functioning and state that the function is unavailable. I have to keep in my password if I want to enter the window..pls help...
  4. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    finger print scanner: I bought my brand new Microsoft surface go laptop 3 months ago, it has been working perfectly fine I love the laptop. but in the past couple of days, my fingerprint scanner is not working, it says this laptop doesn't support it and some features are unavailable because of...
  5. Finger print driver for HP Elitebook 8770w with OS w10 20h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Finger print driver for HP Elitebook 8770w with OS w10 20h2: Dear all, since i upgraded my system to the latest version of w10 i no longer have the ability to use the fingerprint reader. Windows 10 Pro 20H2 07/‎12/‎2020 19042.685 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 Laptop HP Elitebook8770w IntelR CoreTM i7-3630QM CPU @...
  6. finger print

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    finger print: Is it possible to install a fingerprint scanner on my laptop, the settings show that I have the option to but the laptop does not have the fingerprint component https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print/ab58d9f5-4338-4bbf-841e-d3e44e506746
  7. problem with finger print

problem with finger print: i have got with the fingerprint sensor after a update from windows i am unable to use my finger print for login could someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-finger-print/c04f4c07-61ab-48d6-9571-1dbe0c351005
  8. Finger Print

Finger Print: Okay so I just got my new laptop and my fingerprint scanner has stopped working, in my settings it just says that "this option is unavailable" and that they "couldn't find a fingerprint scanner that's compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint." It was working earlier today...
  9. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    finger print scanner: finger print scanner on my hp laptop stopped working after 2019-08 update to 1903 KB4512508. suggestions please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-scanner/bcc1e803-82b8-43a1-94d2-555fde30587a
  10. Finger print reader - Increase number of attempts for W10 logon?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Finger print reader - Increase number of attempts for W10 logon?: My laptop has a finger print reader. Quite often this fails to recognize me. How can I increase the number of attempts that I am allowed? Also why does 'Hello' get mentioned in the error message? Is there a facial recognition facility? 42306