Windows 10: Finger print option not recognised

Discus and support Finger print option not recognised in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My laptop has fingerprint bulit in but the windows doesn t recognize it and i don t know why. Can anyone help me? Do this thing happend to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndreeaNicoleta, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Finger print option not recognised

Finger print option not recognised 1e62de33-ccd6-449b-869d-3df3a28adca3?upload=true.png

My laptop has fingerprint bulit in but the windows doesn t recognize it and i don t know why. Can anyone help me? Do this thing happend to other people or it s just me? Thanks for your answer.

Finger print option not recognised 3d751e63-4fcb-4c59-a585-1dc4115f6a5c?upload=true.png

:)

AndreeaNicoleta, Mar 8, 2020
  2. santhukn Win User

Finger print enrollments with Win hello feature in Win 10

Hi ,

I will brief my Issue / Questions here :

While enrolling finger prints to win hello , the maximum number of enrollments will take upto 10 fingers

But the 10 finger prints which we have enrolled doesn't listed like finger print 1,2,3,4,5, etc...

and also while removing the enrollments , all enrollments are removed with one click.

So please suggest me is this expected???

Regards

santhosh

santhukn, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Finger Print Reader now Inoperative

I have had issues with the finger print reader previously but have been able to get it working again, either by itself or performing suggested functions, which I no longer remember. I have a Thinkpad T470 with Windows 10. In the sign-in options, my computer
    no longer recognizes finger print reader as an option. What's going on????

kirktaylor1, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Mike#4229 Win User

Finger print option not recognised

finger print scanner

finger print scanner on my hp laptop stopped working after 2019-08 update to 1903 KB4512508. suggestions please.

Mike#4229, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Finger print option not recognised

1. Finger print option not recognised - Similar Threads - Finger print option

2. Login option not showing but recognising my finger print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login option not showing but recognising my finger print: I have a windows 11Hlw , actually a few days ago I changed some other users to standard user and my self to something I don't know , after all of that other user is able to log in but there is no option to sign in into my desktop . My desktop recognising my finger print but...
  3. Login option not showing but recognising my finger print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login option not showing but recognising my finger print: I have a windows 11Hlw , actually a few days ago I changed some other users to standard user and my self to something I don't know , after all of that other user is able to log in but there is no option to sign in into my desktop . My desktop recognising my finger print but...
  4. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    finger print scanner: my finger print scanner is not working.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-scanner/1309cb00-d749-41c7-a5e1-826baf6f0826
  5. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    finger print scanner: I bought my brand new Microsoft surface go laptop 3 months ago, it has been working perfectly fine I love the laptop. but in the past couple of days, my fingerprint scanner is not working, it says this laptop doesn't support it and some features are unavailable because of...
  6. finger print

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    finger print: Is it possible to install a fingerprint scanner on my laptop, the settings show that I have the option to but the laptop does not have the fingerprint component https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print/ab58d9f5-4338-4bbf-841e-d3e44e506746
  7. problem with finger print

problem with finger print: i have got with the fingerprint sensor after a update from windows i am unable to use my finger print for login could someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-finger-print/c04f4c07-61ab-48d6-9571-1dbe0c351005
  8. Finger Print

Finger Print: Okay so I just got my new laptop and my fingerprint scanner has stopped working, in my settings it just says that "this option is unavailable" and that they "couldn't find a fingerprint scanner that's compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint." It was working earlier today...
  9. Finger print saner not recognised

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finger print saner not recognised: I am not able to set my finger print scanner as a login option, when i try setting it up, it says "currently not available as no compatible devices found". Have tried all the troubleshooting options available on the internet nothing seems to work....
  10. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    finger print scanner: finger print scanner on my hp laptop stopped working after 2019-08 update to 1903 KB4512508. suggestions please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-scanner/bcc1e803-82b8-43a1-94d2-555fde30587a